6 | The Kid in Mr. Gaster's 4th Block Class

[Warning: Rumors that would make a person cringe or stop reading!]

On the second month of school, Mr. Gaster rose around six in the morning, ready for the normal routine. He walked outside in his sleepwear and then pressed the "forbidden doorbell" on the house. After seeing you open the window, shouting at Mr. Gaster to stop, he said, "Morning, [L/N]!"

"MOTHER SOMETHING MORNING," you shouted in question. "IT'S BARELY SIX IN THE MORNING! I DON'T WAKE UP UNTIL SEVEN THIRTY!"

"WOO," Papyrus shouted, opening the window to his room. "GOOD MORNING, [Y/N]!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR DAD WOKE ME UP, PAPYRUS!"

"I KNOW! ISN'T IT EXCITING?!"

Frisk then opened the window to his room. Although his house is across the street, that didn't mean he couldn't hear the noise from the "forbidden doorbell". "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

"SORRY, FRISK! CARRY ON!"

Later that morning, it was finally the real deal time to get ready for school. When you got up, you worried that you'll upset Mettaton by simply choosing uniform over fashion. Trying something new, you then put on an orange shirt with the words 'MTT is Bae' on it, jeans, and the shoes you normally don't wear. You walked out of the door holding a large container of food only to be accompanied by Frisk, Undyne, Papyrus, MK, and his sister Alphys. "Morning, guys."

"Is it true," Alphys asked. "Mr. Gaster woke you guys up at six in the morning?"

"Yeah. I hate it since he keeps doing that. My parents even begged him to stop."

"I keep telling him to leave you guys alone," Undyne said once the group started walking. "The one thing I don't get about parents is that they won't listen to your pleas." Then, she took out a notebook. "Someone help me study for the science terms. I know he kept barking at me to study, but I crashed out in the end."

"Fine," Alphys said, grabbing the notebook. When she opened, she nearly had a miniature heart attack. "Why?! Why do you write awfully on this thing?!"

"Cuz. I'm a terrible writer." Undyne then got her notebook back. "You can use your notes if you like. I really need to study even though I did most of the studying yesterday."

"Memorize the answers," Papyrus asked. "We haven't had a pop quiz in a while already, and yet the one Sans said on the first day might show up today."

"How do you know that? The teachers call it a pop quiz for a reason."

"Sans told me."

Alphys then got out her flash cards. "Ah yes. The body can't produce enough enzymes to fully digest it." She then pressed the button to cross the busy intersection. "Is there anything else we need to know?"

"Nothing else. Just that if there ever is a difficult question, answer with honesty. Otherwise, you'd be spending a portion of lunch with me dad." He cringed at the thought of it.

"Or," Frisk said, "I could come up with something original!"

"Original as in?"

"You know. How I ended up on teachers' 'students I hate' lists."

"WHY DO YOU WANT MY DAD TO HATE YOU?!"

"No. I'm trying to say that I'll pull up another smartass answer again."

"More like I do them," you said. "Plus, Frisk get scared at times, so might as well leave it up to me."

As you guys continued walking to school, MK then asked something. "Hey, [Y/N]," he said. "What's with the food today?"