13 | Hangout with Frisk [Female Reader Only]

Right after noon, you dashed out of the house in snow gear. You laughed after falling over and landing in a small snow pile. When you got up, your mittens were covered in ketchup and marker. "What the?"

"Hi, [Y/N]," Papyrus shouted to you. "Look at my snow man!" He then revealed a snow man(?) with a tall figure and admiring abs, and was flexing. "How cool is that?"

You giggled. "Is that a snow Papyrus?"

"A what?" He stared at the snowman for what seemed to be a good five minutes before realizing he made a snowman of himself. "OH." He laughed. "I did!" Seeing you with the ketchup, he then said, "So I'm guessing you ruined Sans' snow Sans."

You looked down to see the pile of snow you landed on had the word 'Sans' written in ketchup and red marker. "Oh snap!" You got up and wiped away the ketchup. "My bad!" You laughed.

"About that," Papyrus said, rubbing his hand behind his back. "Sans has been more and more... distant." He sat down on the snow chair Blooky made for him earlier. "I don't even know what's up with him. He's been ignoring my dad. He stopped eating, even if it's ketchup we're talking."

"I don't even know either."

"Plus, don't you have anywhere to be at this moment?"

Remembering what Sans told you the time Asriel was in the house, you realized... "Oh snap! Thanks Papyrus!" You ran off down the street.

"JUST BEWARE OF THE MAN WHO SPEAKS IN MEMES!"

What man, you thought. Dashing through the snow, you hurried to the nearest park from your house... which was about a mile away. People greeted you as you continued running. Tired, you stopped by a Dunkin' Donuts for a coffee and some pastry... After your break, you ran off to find Frisk.

The park was covered in snow, but it wasn't all that bad since you can still play in the playground. The swings looked like they've been recently used, and the inside of the slide looked like someone has already gone down since there hasn't been any snow on it. Other parts of the park had teen boy footprints all around. Frisk sat at the top of the playground, staring at you...

You walked inside the park, uneasy of yourself. Fearing you showed up late, you walked slower and more nervous than usual. When you got to the playground, you swore you felt someone right behind you. Trying not to step back, you watched as Frisk got down from the playground and close to you.

"Hey, [Y/N]," Frisk said with a smile. "I noticed you have slept in for a while."

Somehow you pulled off the poker face meme. "Uh.. Yeah I did."

"It's fine. I just got here, by the way."

You stood there, surprised about what you heard. "So what?"

He threw a snowball at you. "Remember? You know? The time we met?"

Remembering that moment made you slightly uneasy. Wiping the snow from your side, you said aloud. "What about it?"

"Remember the time you showed up here? It was this very day when you walked here with a saddened face." He climbed up the playground. "The same day I walked here to see you sitting at the swing by yourself?" He slid down the slide. After that, he ran to your side and ruffled your hair with his fist. "Remember?"

By that time, you started to blush and chuckle. "Yeah. I remember."

He threw another snowball at you, this time the chunk of snow landing on your feet. "It was like this how we became friends."

Seeing the snowball brought back memories as fresh as hot bread...

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*