10 | GO FLOWEY!!!

You and your friends woke up to having grown ups shout at you. Since now it's safe to go back, even if it's only been about a day or two since it happened, all of you got up and changed. When walking out, you realized Mettaton and Blooky are still in their sleepwear.

"Doesn't it look cute," Mettaton said, taking a selfie of himself in it. "Of course it is. The ladies would crave it."

Sans chuckled. "I bet they... 'crave that mineral'."

Everyone else cringed from the revived internet meme. "I swear Sans," Mettaton said, "if you make another crap pun again and I will attempt to rip out your vocal chords from your throat and feed it to the starving children in the Waterfalls!"

"Meh. You'll forget eventually. You always do."

"I wonder if my mom still runs the library here," Alphys said.

You and everyone else stopped by the intersection to cross the street. "Alphys," you said, "your mom runs a library?"

"Yeah. I think. I don't know. It's been years since I've been here."

"Yo," MK said, "Mom still runs the librarby. Why?"

You, Frisk, and Napstablook laughed.

"What's so funny," Undyne shouted, taking out her pointy ended umbrella.

"It's how the library sign is spelled," Frisk said. "It's still funny though."

Papyrus cracked a chuckle from hearing that.

"Heh," Sans said.

Once you and the group got to the school, Aaron stood at the hallway with his group of doppelgangers. He refused to move until Undyne walked toward him. "I swear if you don't move along, I will—,"

"CONGRATS FOR HELPING THE TEAM!" He gave her a tackling hug as well as the group.

"WHAT THE?!"

"THAT'S OUR FIRST WIN IN SEVEN YEARS! YOU'RE AMAZING!"

"Oh." She nervously blushed from all the attention she received. No matter where she walked, everyone was sure to congratulate her for the wins and touchdowns. She then walked into the class with you and the others, receiving more attention from the game.

"Settle down everyone," Mr. Gaster shouted to the class. He shut and locked the door after everyone sat down. He didn't even care if Madjick was left out of the class. "Now, on for the announcements." He looked though his email for the announcements. "Bad news for all of you: outside food from home or anywhere else will not be permitted on campus."

Everyone shouted, groaned, and screamed from hearing that.

"I know! I hate the lunches here! I can't even do anything about it since I'm a teacher, and higher powers don't listen to teachers!"

"I'LL DO SOMETHING," Undyne shouted, taking out a blue extendable spear from her backpack. "I'LL MAKE THE SCHOOL BOARD FEEL SORRY FOR BESTOWING THIS CURSE UPON US!"

"Do so and you'll get detention for the rest of your school years!"

She sat back down and put the spear away. "Freaking BS," she murmured.

"Where was I?" He looked through the announcements. "Groups of more than three are not allowed to sit at the benches outside."

You and your friends shouted and screamed from hearing that. Frisk stood on his desk and shouted, "THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T!!!"

"So is your attitude. Now sit back down, or I will have to call home for such behavior!"

"LET'S REVOLT AGAINST THE SCHOOL," Mettaton shouted, causing the whole class to riot.