19 | I Swear Sans Named This Chapter!

( Before I start the story, I just wanna say HOLY CRAP! TWO THOUSAND READS ON THIS STORY?! I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT TO GO THAT FAR ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CHAPTERS ARE REALLY LONG :O )

Blooky ran out of his house to hear something going on to your house. "I HEARD SOMETHING GOING ON!" The pale boy stared down at the floor in shock.

Mettaton was tied up and beaten to the point where a lot of blood was pouring from his wounds. "Heh. Never molest a [guy/girl] even when you have the chance."

"WHAT?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN?!"

"Well," Sans said, fiddling with the large bone in his hand. "Let's put it this way. Mettaton tried to bother [Y/N] to the point where now [he/she] is hiding in the parents' room."

"He tried to sleep with [Y/N]," Flowey shouted after nibbling his sandwich. "Nice job on the sandwich, Frisky."

Frisk gave the flower a thumbs up.

"YEAH," Blooky said, "BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE TO FREAKING BEAT UP MY COUSIN AND DROP HIM LIKE A SACK OF POOP!"

"Open the door, [Y/N]," Undyne said, knocking on the door to the room. "Please. I promise Metta won't do it again."

"No," you shouted.

"Pretty please? I'll buy you Dunkin' Donuts and whatever the hell kind of food you're into!"

"NO!"

"I'll kick Metta to the point where he needs to go to the hospital again if I have to."

"If you want, you can, but I'm still not getting out!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She kicked something really close to her, which was a rubber ball. What she didn't know was that the moment the ball was kicked, it bounced on many directions, hit Mettaton in the face, and broke another window. "...Oh shoot."

You opened the door, curious of what happened. Strolling to the living room, you then found out a rubber ball hit Mettaton and broke another window. "Okay, which one of you fucktards will repair the broken windows?"

Everyone else in the house, once again, pointed at Mettaton.

Knowing that Mettaton will have to both pay for and repair the windows broken... It fills him with FEAR and THOUGHTS OF DEATH.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Of course, the day of the Christmas party arose. You've finally recovered to the point where you don't need a wheelchair, but since you still struggle with walking, you used crutches to move around. Your parents, already fixed up for another crazy party, asked if you were ready. You had been for the past hour, all dressed up to party like crazy. When you left the house, you noticed your parents with a large wagon with Christmas presents for the people.

Unlike you party back in Thanksgiving, Dogamy and Dogaressa's parties were rather... to the point where someone goes insane yet no one notices. The yard is still neat and tidy, but when you got inside, the whole place was thrashed. People were going crazy, throwing themselves and items around. Also, drinking was permitted in the party, which was a reason why you never saw Sans, Papyrus, or Gaster in the party. Of course, Undyne had to show up, since the word 'crazy' suits her personality just as well as it would suit her middle name.

Some of your friends showed up, but not all of them. There's Undyne, who just so happen to drink out of the spiked fruit punch without knowing it. Alphys was at the corner, watching Mew Mew Kissy Cuite on her phone. Monster Kid were one of the people throwing themselves around, destroying some things that can't withstand his weight and force. Blooky just so happen to be the DJ of the whole party, playing songs that many people would like. Mettaton didn't show up after the time he tried to bother you... and also the alcoholic beverages just make him feel at bit keen key when he drinks it.