4 | New School Year

You jumped out of bed once you heard a laughter from the room. "MK YOU BETTER NOT BE IN MY ROOM!" You then stood silent, seeing Sans on the small couch in the room. "Oh. It's you, Sans. Sorry. It's just that I've been used to MK in the house."

"It's fine," Sans said, brushing his white hair. "Don't need to fret. How do you think I felt with Undyne in the house?"

"Um... I dunno..."

"I'm not used to having any women in the house, and I was just introduced to blood on the toilet seat."

"...That's a phase women go through. You do know that, right?"

"I GREW UP WITH PAPYRUS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!"

"Sorry. Anyway, we got school tomorrow."

"You mean in a couple of hours. It's four in the morning."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE AT FOUR IN THE MORNING?!"

"My dad has a job as a teacher. Remember? Plus, I don't even know how early in the morning teachers have to wake up, so everyone is up by now."

You looked out of the window after hearing a boom. "WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Sans looked out the window to your room. "Nice view. Didn't know you had such a view. Must be my dad experimenting with the cooking again."

"Oh yeah. He's a scientist. Well, was. He was a scientist."

He ran back to the couch and laid down. "So, how's it like in the school?"

As you walked back to the bed, you answered, "It's boring." Covering yourself with blankets, you continued. "No one is interested in anything, about half the school fail at least two classes, sports teams suck horribly, and we all wear the same thing. There's no rules on uniforms, but for some reason it feels like there is."

"That answered my question," Sans said, suddenly right next to you in the bed.

"WHAT THE?!" You hopped out of the bed in surprise. "HOW DID YOU GET IN MY BED?!"

"Shortcuts."

Outside, voices can be heard. Two males followed by a female shouted, "SANS!"

"Meh. They'll give up the search if I stay quiet."

After a while, the whole neighborhood went silent.

Getting comfortable in bed, Sans then said, "Told you." With one large blanket, he folded it in half to get more warmth and covered himself with it. As he was about to go to sleep, he saw the window to your room break, revealing a tall figure wearing all white. "That's new."

"SANS," the figure shouted. "WHY ARE YOU IN [Y/N]'S ROOM?! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GO LAST-MINUTE SHOPPING LIKE ALWAYS! AND WHY ARE YOU IN THE BED?!"

"Because I want to. Plus, aren't you uncomfortable with Undyne in the house?"

"WELL YEAH, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN 'RUN AWAY FROM ADULTHOOD AND SLEEP IN THE NEIGHBOR'S BED READY TO MINGLE'!"

"It means that. Good night." Sans ended up falling asleep in your bed.

"SANS! WAKE UP! YOU ALWAYS DO THIS!"

"I got it," you said. You walked into your large closet to find a wagon big enough to fit the big-boned guy. After moving it to the side of the bed Sans slept on, you ended up pushing him into the wagon. Quietly without bothering your family, you pulled the Sans wagon over to the next door house. "I hope they're fine with this." You knocked on the door, surprised Mr. Gaster opened the door quickly. "Hello, Mr. Gaster. I have Sans on the wagon. He was just in my room for whatever-that-God-forsaken-reason is, and I had to bring him back."