2 | Summer Vacation and New Neighbors

On the second week of vacation, Frisk brought his stuff over to your house for a sleepover. As fun for both of you, you guys ended up playing video games. Although you were more interested in Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Call of Duty Ghost, Frisk wanted to play the classics like Mario Party 2 and Goldeneye 007. While you played with Frisk at 10 P.M., your mother brought blankets and some snacks.

"Just don't stay up past two in the morning," your mother said, leaving some spider donuts and water. She left the living room to go to sleep.

After losing to Frisk on Mario Party 2, you took out your phone to check for texts.

"Duh," Frisk said. "I'm right here. Not across the street."

"Just checking for texts from someone else. At one point, Froggit will know what my phone number is and try to text me. It happens every summer."

"Block his number then."

"I don't want to be mean. After the time when Chara's parents blocked my number from her phone because they thought I'm a bad person, I don't want to do that."

"Don't talk about that. I know it must really suck for that to happen, but hey. You got me."

Though you were sad that it had to happen in junior high (and haven't heard from her ever since), you were glad that you had your best friend with you right now. "I guess. I mean it's cool to have someone that cares about me. I'm just wondering whether or not someone would want to be friends with me."

"Don't feel bad. There's always the incoming freshmen you can try to befriend."

You glared at him. "THAT IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"Haha I'm messing with you!"

[Female Reader] You ended up pouting. Then, you grabbed a spider doughnut and threw it at his hair.

[Male Reader] "...I am not a girl. Plus, that is not how you mess around." You took out a nice cream from a package and throw it at Frisk's face. "THIS is how you mess around!"

"Hey! Not cool!" Frisk then tried to wipe the food from him, resulting in a trip to the bathroom.

"Works every time," you whispered to yourself as you took a sip of [Coca-cola/Pepsi].

===+===+===+===+===

Elsewhere, there was an old house in a neighborhood that looked like it was either poorly built or falling apart. In the house, a tall boy with white hair was in the kitchen. He wore a white shirt with long sleeves, black pants, red boots, and an apron that read "Bone Appetite". After cooking for a while, he served his cooking into three bowls and placed it on the table. "Sans," the boy shouted. "Spaghetti is ready!"

Another boy got up from the couch after sleeping. The boy wore a blue unzipped jacket over his white shirt, black shorts, pink slippers, and a white beanie. He also had white hair and tanned skin, much like his brother. "Fine, Papyrus." He walked over to the dinner table and sat down on his usual chair. "Do we still have ketchup?"

"One, THAT IS NOT HOW WE EAT SPAGHETTI! Two, we haven't went food shopping in a while already. Three, Dad was supposed to come home about two hours ago. I wonder what's taking him so long."

As Sans got to eating the spaghetti, he said, "I ask the same. What's taking him so long?"

"I hope he didn't get himself injured again."

By the time the clock stuck midnight, a guy opened the front door to the old house. Much like the boys, he also had white hair and tanned skin. He wore a black coat, a white shirt underneath with a turtleneck, and black shoes. The guy also had a scars; one of them on top of his right eyelid and the other on the bottom of his left eyelid.