20 | Female Readers Only

To the Male Readers: So sorry! I only can post the female reader part! I'm actually stuck on writing it, but I'll write it as soon as possible!

But to the Female Readers: Time to play Russian Roulette! Only this time it's without a gun... But still ROULETTE! 

Grab five identical blank pieces of paper. Label each of them with numbers 1-7. Put them in a hat or container or whatever that can hold the papers, shake them, and without looking take one of them out. Good.

That number will indicate which part you're reading. No worries since I will write out the number for different parts. If you don't like what you got, ON THIS PART ONLY (Not any other part are you allowed to change it), you can change it. Keep in mind there is only ONE troll part, which won't lead anywhere. If you did get the troll part, you pick other numbers as well. 

Got your number? Look through the chapter to find the number. I can't wait to see which ones you gals got. ;P 

Imagine "Death of a Bachelor" by Panic! At the Disco play in the background.

{Number One [1]}

You pulled away from the person who just so happen to kiss you. "What gives," you shouted, throwing a fit. "I don't really want this! No!" 

A familiar voice asked, "Stop saying that. You kissed like you were that desperate." 

You looked up. In front of you was Asriel, smirking at you. "Shut up. I didn't even like the kiss."

"Yeah you did, you dirty little liar." 

"I ain't lying Asriel. Even tell Flowey." 

Flowey put his nonexistent ear right next to the tulip. "The Mighty Tulip says Ms. [Y/N] doesn't even like the kiss." 

"Told you, Asrie." 

"Don't call me that," Asriel said. "I prefer people to call me Auzzie instead. But Asrie? Come on! Think of something better than that." 

"Alright, Mister Poo Face." 

"OKAY THAT IS A LOT WORSE!" 

"You said 'think of something better', right?" 

"I'll make you shut up if I have to." 

"Ya right." 

"That's it." He pulled you close once more, forcing his lips onto yours. 

You didn't know how to react. Seeing people still kissing still got you very insecure. You felt you weren't supposed to stand there, so, with regret, you kissed him back. Suddenly, you swore his hands slide down your waist, which then gave him the opportunity to slide his tongue in your mouth. The once-normal kiss now became a passionate French kiss, you and Asriel getting a little too carried away. 

"AWW," some people say. "THAT'S SO ADORABLE," Papyrus and Mettaton happen to say. "That's what I call a ship," Flowey, Alphys, and Undyne shouted. 

You broke the kiss and pulled away. "...That was something." 

Asriel looked at you. "Of course it was, beauty." He placed a small kiss on your forehead. 

"There goes $30," your dad said taking out the money and giving it to Frisk's dad. "I thought [Y/N] would be dating Frisk by now."

{Number Two [2]}

You didn't even want to look at the person who is kissing you, so you kept your eyes closed and expected the worst. Next thing you knew, you felt a hand go up your shirt and... you couldn't resist opening your mouth to object. You felt a tongue slide inside your mouth, realizing you're now in a French kiss situation. Hoping for it to end, you then kissed back. Even if you were French kissing someone for a while, you felt something... strange... 

UnderTale High Skoolz (Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें