Chapter 2

Edit: I changed, deleted, and rewrote a few things.

-------

I clutched my stomach and groaned. What is up with boys and driving fast on back roads? I mean, I would totally be all over it if it weren't the fact that the past five minutes have finally caught up to me. I almost got kidnapped and then the same people who were trying to help me ended up abducting me.

"What's wrong?" The driver of the yellow Lambo that I was in asked. I only groaned and tried with all my might to keep my breakfast down.

"Well?" he asked impatiently.

"Pull over." I groaned.

"No."

I groaned again and clutched the door as we took a turn sharply. "Pull over or else I'm going to throw up..."

That must have gotten his attention. As soon as the words left my mouth. He slammed on his brakes and we slid on the gravel of one of the many back roads in the area. As soon as we stopped, I jumped out and laid on my stomach, half on the road, half off.

I heard someone get out of their car and come over to me. I ignored him and kept my eyes closed.

"Hey, you alright?" One of my two abductors asked. A groan was my only reply. "What you do to her Sunny?"

"I didn't do anything."

"Yes you did..." I groaned as I opened my eyes and sat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I looked up at the one who was driving the yellow Lambo. He looked exactly like the the other guy except instead on red bangs, he had blond bangs. They both even had the same bright blue eyes. Must be twins.

"Simple. These roads are like a roller coaster. I love to ride roller coasters, but I always get sick after. You driving as fast as you were upset my stomach and so technically it's your fault." I said as I took off my Panda and flipping my hood over my head, I laid down on my back.

"Why didn't you tell me that before I started driving?" Yellow bangs hissed at me.

I threw my arms up in the air above me. "How the hell was I supposed to know that I was going to get kidnapped?" I let my arms fall back to the ground. I closed my eyes and tried to think about something other than my stomach. Maybe next time I'll listen to my strange feelings, telling me to stay home.

"She does have a point, ya know." Red Bangs said to Yellow Bangs. "Hey kid." Someone nudged my arm and I groaned before opening my eyes and looking up to see it was Red Bangs. "Name's Sideswipe, but you can call me Sides. Mr. Grouch over there is my brother Sunstreaker. You can call him Sunny." Sideswipe said, pointing first to himself and then to Sunstreaker. "What's you name?"

Don't tell them anything. Don't tell them anything. "Lily Payne." Damn it!... woops... I mean dang it. "What kind of names are 'Sideswipe' and 'Sunstreaker'?" Did I seriously just ask that? Please tell me I didn't just ask that!

They looked at each other before looking back down at me. "Uh... Our names?... What kind of name is 'Lily'?" Sideswipe said back.

I smiled. "My name. It's a type of flower and it also means Pure."

"Your named after a flower?" Sustreaker asked this time. "Who would name their cr- child after a flower?"

"Uhm, my parents?" Stomach finally settled enough for me to move without feeling sick, I stood up and dusted myself off. I looked up at them when I was done. "Can I go home now?"

Sunstreaker sighed. Pulling out a phone from his pocket, he walked away and made a phone call. I looked at Sideswipe. "Well?"

Sideswipe shrugged, "I don't know, Sunny's the one who's making the call." I huffed and plopped back down onto the road.