Chapter 4

Ok... Me and sugar do not mix well. I was talking up a storm (Sunstreaker said I remind of someone called Bluestreak) and bouncing around and wanting to touch everything. And we were only an hour into the drive. I bet everyone's going to be happy when I get my sugar crash later.

Right now the car was to quite. I want music. Must have music. I wonder what kind of music Sunstreaker likes...

"What kind of music do you like?" I asked him.

"Uhh... Whatever is on I guess." He replied.

"Don't suppose you have something that can attach to my phone and play music through the radio?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Depends on what kind of phone you have."

I held up my phone. "Android."

Sunstreaker nodded and pointed, "Glove box."

I grinned and opened it up and pulled out a cord. I plugged one end into an outlet that was under the radio. Sunstreaker shivered a little when I plugged it in. I looked him for a second before shrugging and plugging in my phone. I opened my music list and pressed shuffle. "Hope you don't mind scream-o." I said as 'Death Before Dishonor' by Five Finger Death Punch started coming out of the speakers.

"Scream-o?" Sunstreaker asked, looking confused.

Who hasn't heard of scream-o? Course, who has never had chocolate? Oh yeah that's right. Sunstreaker and his twin. My turn to smirk. "Just listen." I said as I turned the volume up.

Ahh... Feel the base...

Sunstreaker gave me a look as the song ended. "You don't look like someone who would listen to that."

"There is a term that I like to use: Never judge a book by it's cover." I said as the next song started. I turned it down so it wasn't so loud.

"Meaning?"

"A book could be really good but the cover terrible. Or the cover could look really cool, but the book really bad."

Sunstreaker smirked. "Such wise words from a teenager."

"Thank you, Sunny!" Sunstreaker turned and glared at me.

"Don't call me that." he growled.

"Okay Sunny," I said while laughing.

Sunstreaker threw up an arm. "Primus! Your like Sideswipe!"

"Primus?" I asked. Totally confused right now. What was a primus?

"Nothing." He mumbled, waving it away.

I let it drop.

I leaned my head against the window and looked out. I need more chocolate. I looked down to where there was only one bar left. Of course there was only one left. I reached down and grabbed it. I looked at Sunstreaker (who was glaring ahead) and offered him the candy. "You want the last one?" Sunstreaker's glare went away when I offered the candy. "Ya know, as a 'Sorry for calling you Sunny'?"

Sunstreaker smiled and reached over, ruffling my hair. "You keep it. And as long you don't make it a habit, and no one else is around, you can call me Sunny."

Putting my candy down, (and I know your not supposed to do this) I reached over and hugged him. Sunstreaker patted my back. I pulled away and smiled at him. I turned to my phone and changed the current song for 'We are Young' by Fun. I started singing along to my music, oblivious to the outside world.

At about 7:28 PM, we arrived in Kansas City (it's like eight hours away from Rolla). We pulled into a Holiday Inn. parking lot and as soon as Sunstreaker put his car into park, I jumped out and stretched. Major Lennox walked inside and a few minutes later came out with two room keys.