Chapter 13

Once things had settled down and Arcee and Chromia stopped chasing the four mechs around, they day went like any other; except filled with lots of pranks. I was exempt from having a prank pulled on me, but that didn't mean I couldn't pull a few myself. And living with the Twins has taught me much about how to prank others (even though they were mostly on giant robots). Either way, still fun.

Yeah... Everyone learned not to prank me when Xavier got a pie to the face and then got dumped into the lake. I have only one question to ask about that though. Where did Sunstreaker get a pie? And I'm surprised it wasn't Sideswipe who threw the pie.

So, after half a day of the usual (with pranks also included), we were now on break and I was currently trying to figure out how I was going to tell Skater and Slim Shady.

Aw, frag it. I'm just going to go say it and get this all over with.

Right now, Slim Shady, Skater, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, the other 'Bots and I were outside the snack shack, sitting at a table eating ice cream (well, us humans were, the 'Bots were just sitting around, talking). I looked up from my cookie dough ice cream and looked across the table to my bro's, where they were talking about things I don't really care about. I shifted in my seat.

Sideswipe leaned in close to me. "You all right?"

I nodded. "I think I'm gonna tell them now." Sideswipe nodded back and his holoform's eyes went distant, most likely comming the others. After a few seconds, he was back and nodding to me, giving me the go ahead.

"Urm... Hey Slimmy? Skate? " I paused and shifted again. "Can we talk somewhere in private?"

They stopped talking and look at me with questioning looks.

"Uh, sure." Slim Shady spoke up.

The Sideswipe, Slim Shady, Skater, Sunstreaker, and I stood up and walked a ways away from the others to where no one could over hear us. We walked to the cave and sat outside in the shade.

I turned to Slim Shady and hesitated. Frag it all (I think I'm spending too much time around the 'Bots...). "... Okay, sooo you remember how you asked if I got body snatched by aliens, right?"

"Ya?" he confirmed. "What about it?"

"... Well..." I hesitated again and looked down at my hands in my lap. I started tapping my fingers together and felt my heart accelerate. I felt Sunstreaker nudge me from my right. "First, you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"We promise," they said together.

I took a deep breath before beginning, "Sideswipe and Sunstreaker are actually giant alien robots, along with my other new friends I brought with me." I paused in my tapping and looked up to see the reactions. They were looking at me with a mix of amusement and disbelief.

I sighed and looked up at the Twins for help. Sideswipe raised his hands up in the 'don't ask us' gesture. I groaned. Why are they even here if they aren't going to help me?

"Okay, explain this. If they are giant alien robots like you say, then why are they neither giant, nor robots?" Skater asked with laughter on his voice.

Slim Shady leaned forward with an arm resting on a leg. "And they look human." he added motioning to the two holoforms.

"Because that's their holoforms," I explained. "Their real forms are the two Lamborghini's back at the cabins. They're able to change their forms into giant robots," -my filter dissolved and I stared off into space as I continued to explain- "but they like to be called mechs because robots are mindless drones and only do what they're told. Mechs have a mind of their own and they can think and do things on their own. Males are mechs, females are femmes." I felt Sideswipe nudge me this time, stopping me from rambling on. "Oh, right. Sorry." I gave them all a sheepish grin.