Chapter 26

So I wanted to get this done earlier, but I had a little writers block and I rewrote this multiple times. But I hope you still enjoy it even though it's shorter than it normally is. My laptop is also stupid and won't charge so if I unplug it, it shuts off and I lose whatever is not saved. Not to mention the stupid fan in the thing doesn't know how to work properly so when it doesn't need to cool off, the fan's going at full blast. While when it's overheating, the fan's like, "Nope. I'm to lazy to turn on so I'm just gonna let your computer become unbearably hot."

Ah yes, the joys of a hand-me-down laptop that was falling apart before I got it. (Thank you mom for giving me this broken piece of scrap.)

Anyways, enjoy the story!

Unbeta'ed (fanfiction.net)

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 26

Soundwave's POV:

As soon as I got word from my creations that my hopefully soon to be adopted creation was at the base and was in the brig and damaged, I immediately told all of my creations except for Ravage to protect Lily. I unfortunately couldn't go anywhere in case Starscream was getting suspicious of our intents. Instead I tapped into the base's security cameras and watched and listened from afar as I was still connected to to the N.E.S.T. satellite. At the same time, I was trying to locate the Autobot's base, knowing the information to be important for later use when we decide to defect.

I watched silently from the satellite and gathered information. I watched silently as the Decepticons resurrected Megatron with the Allspark shard.

But I couldn't watch quietly as I received an urgent call from one of my creations.

:;:Starscream is intending to use Lily to create sparklings!:;: Laserbeak told me. :;:He had her brought to his quarters!:;:

That's all it took before I quickly detached myself from the satellite and rocketed myself towards the small planet beneath me. Making sure not to be noticed, I controlled my decent and leveled out above what the humans called clouds.

Reaching the base, I touched down and entered. I walked through the halls as if nothing was happening even though my spark was hammering in its chamber and energon was pumping at the thought of what that lame excuse of a Second in Command was doing to my sparkling. I wanted to run there and keep her safe, but I had to act as if I didn't know anything. With Megatron now alive, I had to get Knightspear and Lily out of there. Lily more so than Knightspear.

Fear suddenly coursed through me as Knightspear contacted me over the bond.

:;:Lily's in pain and she needs help! We have to save her!:;: Knightspear sent, sounding desperate. I sent acknowledgment.

:;:Laserbeak; Rumble: Converge on Starscream's quarters. Orders: Help Lily. Orders: Destroy Starsceam if necessary. Knightspear; Frenzy; Ratbat: Converge on brig. Order: Rescue Autobot front liner: Sunstreaker. Creations: Destroy any Decepticon in your way.:;: I ordered. In turn, I also got a round of acknowledgements. I ejected Ravage and we both started to run towards Starscream's quarters.