Chapter 19

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I groaned as I heard my body make the usual sounds when I wake up. I could hear machines beeping around me in a steady rhythm

"Lily?" I heard Ratchet speak up from my left. I only groaned. "How do you feel?"

I took a moment to think before I answered, "Heavy."

"Not surprised," I heard humor in his voice, "After what happened last night."

I frowned. "What happened last night?"

"Online your visor and find out."

Visor? It took a moment, but I figured out how to do as I was told and I was surprised at the sudden flash of light. I winced and my vision adjusted to the light and I saw Ratchet leaning over me. Then realization dawned on me.

"Ratchet." I breathed. "I... I can see..."

"That's not the only thing." I looked at him confused. Ratchet motioned to the rest of my body. I looked. I slowly sat up and Ratchet helped me. I could only stare at my new body.

I was now a giant robot like all the Autobots. Except armor. I didn't have any on. I had nothing but my protoform, but Ratchet explained to me ahead of time that sparks and the sparkling chamber were the part of a Cybertronian that needed to be covered so I don't think it's necessary to freak out about being 'naked'. I felt movement on the sides of my head and I reached up to touch it and found I had audio spikes kind of like Optimus, except mine moved with emotion. How I knew that is because as I touched them with curiosity, they flicked up.

I slowly moved my new limbs. I felt stiff at first, but the more I move, the looser I felt. I swung my legs over the edge of the berth and slid off it. I swung my arms out as I felt myself sway off balance a bit. Ratchet put a hand on my back and to help steady me. I looked up at Ratchet with thanks. I blinked at the size difference. I only came up to below his waist which means I'm around twelve to thirteen feet tall.

Once he made sure I wasn't going to fall, he stepped back and let me try and walk. It took a while, but I managed. My arms and legs are longer than before and I'm also thinner. And unfortunately it looks like I have high heels on so that's fun. Once I managed to get walking down, Ratchet told me that I had to choose an alt-mode that could fly since I apparently have the necessary programming. As soon as he said that I could fly, I immediately knew what alt I wanted. I told him and he said there was one here on the island that I could scan, it just had to be brought to the Autobot hanger.

After Ratchet was done giving me a check up, I opened a private comm to Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, because I know them and they're probably worried sick about me.

([Hiya guys.]) - Little Flower(My name always appears as 'Little Flower' whenever I PC the Twins, but with anyone else, I come up as 'Lily'.)

([Lily!]) - Sideswipe

([Slag it! Tell Hatchet to let us in!]) - Sunstreaker

([Are you alright?]) - Sideswipe

I smiled as they talked over each other. I looked to where Ratchet was looking over his scans. "Hey Ratch'?"

"What?"

"Can Sides and Sunny come in?" I asked.

Ratchet vented and remotely unlocked the med bay doors. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker burst into the room. Well Sides more than Sunny. Sideswipe ran over to me while Sunstreaker walked over.