Chapter 22

Yes, I still function. It's just been hard for me to work on this since my mom has decided that since the college I want to go to (which just happens to be the Air Force Academy) has higher standards for math and other things I don't really remember at the moment, that means I'm being swamped with schoolwork cause I unfortunately need to catch up on last years biology. So yeah. School's killing me. I've also been busy with Civil Air Patrol lately with Ground Team training and tests for my next promotion. Which reminds me. At the end of December, they day after Christmas, I'm going to be away at encampment for a week so I won't be able to work on any stories. Just as a heads up.

And here's a longer chapter because I can and I thought you all deserved it for keeping up with everything that's been happening with Lily.

Without further ado, I give you chapter 22! (Wow... I can't believe it's actually come this far... And there's still more to come too :D )

Thank you TransFanFreak101 for betaing :) (On fanfiction.net)

And of course I don't own transformers or anything else. Just my OC(s).

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

The rest of the week went pretty well after the little 'hiccup' that happened on Monday. Dianna kept her distance from me (no surprise there) and still tried to gain the twins attention. Thankfully they knew what she was trying to do, so they pretty much blew off any attempt she made and stayed by my side more than they already do whenever we're in the same room together. But apparently Dianna told her parents that I tried to hurt her and so now I keep getting suspicious looks whenever I'm with Will and/or Beverly.

Yeah, maybe 'pretty well' is the wrong term to use. Maybe more like 'it could have gone better'.

Anyways, Auntie Marie and Uncle Sam quickly learned I can't really eat food. I mean I can eat food, but there just can't be a whole lot of sugar, salt, or grease in it... So basically nothing good. Unfortunately I had to sit through every dinner and be bored out of my mind. One interesting topic did come up though.

I was sitting at the table, across from Dianna, staring at her blankly as she glared at me. I was half listening to what Uncle Sam and Auntie Marie were talking about; it was something about the government and bills. Watching Dianna trying to glare at me had me smirking and switching on my sonar; I lifted my visor up and rested on the top of my head. Leaning on the table with one arm, I sent my own glare toward her. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply with a hiss at the sight of my eyes.

"Lily! Glasses on while at the table!" Auntie Marie told me. I gave her a side glance before reaching up and flicking them back down over my eyes. Color once again assaulted my vision as soon as they were in place.

"So, Lily," Uncle Sam decided to speak up then. "I got a call from that Octopus gu-"

"Optimus Prime," I interrupted, sending him a glare too.

He waved a hand in dismissal. "Anyways, I got a call from him and he wants us all at the base tomorrow."

And that's where we are right now. At the base where Dianna, Will, and Beverly are about to meet the Autobots and I get to be fourteen feet tall again. Well everyone gets to see me after I get a check up from Hatchet, but I at least get to stick around for my cousins reactions when the 'Bots show themselves. Then I have to go see Ratchet.