Chapter 3

Inside the house, everyone except Sideswipe and I were in the living room discussing things I don't really care about. Mainly what I can and can't do. Sideswipe and I were in my room. I was packing while Sideswipe sat on my bed petting my cat, Casanova.

I looked over to my bed where Sideswipe was sitting with Cass. "How long do you think I'm going to be staying with you guys?"

"Don't know. Could be days, weeks or even months." Sideswipe replied with a shrug.

I only sighed and looked at my dresser, trying to figure out what I should pack. I heard my box-spring creak and Sideswipe sat next to me. He gave me Casanova before putting an arm over my shoulder and gave me a side hug. "Sorry if I can't give you an exact on the when. But if you need anything, we can always buy it for you." Sideswipe said to me. I didn't move. I just looked down at my purring Big Fat Black Cat and concentrated on petting him. This would be the last time I get to see him for who knew how long.

Sideswipe reached up and opened the drawer that was in front of him. Which of course had to be my sock and underwear drawer. I snapped my arm up and slammed it close before he could see what was in it. I glared at him.

"You can help, but leave that one to me." I told him. Sideswipe let me go and put up his hands in surrender. He opened the next drawer. My shirt drawer. He grabbed some and plopped them down into my suitcase which was behind us. He then moved onto my pants and again plopped them down into the suitcase.

Sighing, I put Cass to the side. I turned around and started making sense of the mess of my clothes. Once done packing my clothes, I opened my closet. Since I have a huge closet, not a walk-in, my family doesn't have that much money, I kept my book shelf in there to save space in the rest of my room. I grabbed my entire 'Oracles of Fire' and 'Dragons in Our Midst' series by Bryan Davis. Which by the way if you didn't already know, those books are amazing! I stuffed the books into another suitcase. Accompanying my books are four stuffed animals. My stuffed Shepherd, dubbed Supa' Bitch by my friend. 'Bitch' as in female dog, not the swear word. I just call her Supa' though. A stuffed cat my mom made for me who I cleverly named her Mittens after her white feet, my dragon named Maya my parents got when to Las Vegas for their honey moon, and lastly my very first stuffed animal, a little white rabbit.

I have a huge collection of stuffed animals, probably about a hundred, so I think bringing four is okay.

After finishing with my packing, I sprawled onto my bed and stared at my ceiling. With the day getting to me, I started falling asleep when Sideswipe sat down at the foot of my bed, waking me up.

"Sideswipe?"

"Hm?"

"Are we leaving tonight or tomorrow?" I asked.

"Tomorrow."

"Mm-kay." I sat up and poked Sideswipe's chest, right on the boxy face. "What's that?"

Sideswipe looked at me and rubbed where I poked him. "It's the Autobot symbol."

"Oh... What's an Autobot?"

"It's um... uh... It's hard to explain. Maybe Prime can explain it tomorrow." Sideswipe tried to explain. "Why don't you get some recharge?"

Recharge? What was recharge? Recharge as in recharge batteries, recharge?

I didn't ask. I only leaned my head against Sideswipe's shoulder in response. Closing my eyes, I fell asleep in seconds.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

In the morning, I woke up and found myself alone in my room. I stretched and made my usual baby dinosaur noises. As I finished stretching, both Sideswipe and Sunstreaker peeked into my room and seeing that I was awake, they came in.