Chapter 27

Bleh. I blame my falling apart laptop. I'm pretty certain I don't have to say how slow and stupid the thing is. I hope you enjoy. :)

Unbeta'ed

I own nothing but my OC(s)

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 27

Lily's POV:

With systems coming back online, I remained silent with my visor off, not wanting my captors to know I was awake. Though that didn't stop my servos from twitching as I felt something was wrapped around my servo. I sensed a form to my right shift and move as soon as I twitched. Fear gripped my spark. I quickly onlined my visor and shot up off of the berth I was laying on, trying to get away from the one who hurt me.

"Lily!" The one who was holding my servo called out to me, but I ignored them as I tried to fight against them and make them let go. "It's alright, Lily! You're safe!"

I cried out in fear as I saw someone else come up to try and hold me down. I fought against them both and somehow managed to break free from them. As soon as I was free, I ran past them and hid in the farthest corner of the large room I was in. I curled into a fetal position right there and held my helm in my servos as I shook with fear, a few whimpers escaping me as I tried to hide myself from the monsters. I heard pedesteps as someone came closer.

"Lily?" A voice spoke up not to far away, worry lacing their voice. I flinched and let out more whimpers, afraid of what they might do.

"It's alright, Little Flower," the voice whispered. "We're not going to hurt you."

Listen. The voice in my head told me. I was hesitant, but the voice never steered me wrong before. Though this once I decided to ignore the voice and let out another whimper as I curled even tighter in on myself while trying to hide farther in my corner.

"It's all right," the voice whispered again. "It's just me, Sideswipe. Sunny's here too."

My helm snapped up as I heard their names. Seeing a crouching red mech with a yellow mech beside him, realization dawned. I lurched toward them and wrapped my arms around Sideswipe and buried my face in his neck as I hugged him close. Tears started falling as I felt his own arms wrap around me and hold me close. I felt Sideswipe lift me up and carry me a short distance before he sat down with me in his lap.

"You're safe now, sweetspark. Nothing will hurt you." Sideswipe whispered into my audio soothingly. "Not while Sunny and I are around to stop it."

I let out a whine and try to hide myself from the world by curling up tighter and trying to hide myself in his arms.

Safe. The voice sighed.

As I cried into Sideswipe, I felt scans run over me, making me flinch each time and Sideswipe's arms tighten around me protectively.

From the moment I woke up, I felt a continuous stream of love, comfort and protection coming from Max and a few new members of the sibling bond and another bond I wasn't familiar with, which had me confused, but I passed it off as I tried to get closer to Sideswipe's comforting spark.