Chapter 24

I feel so accomplished getting another chapter done so fast. Thank you to everyone who wished me luck on getting promoted. I just wanna say: Ah got promoted! I am now a Cadet Senior Airman. The next grade I'll be promoted to is gonna be Cadet Staff Sergeant, but that's not for another two months and I have to pass a written test.

I would also like to say the that I had mostly tests and quizzes this week, most of it all being on Wednesday.

This is unbetaed, I'll update as soon as I get the doc back.

I don't own anything except my OC(s)

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

[{Comm link}] - Name of sender

([Private comm link]) - Name of sender

:;:Creator-creation bond:;:

;-;Sibling bond;-;

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Chapter 24

Max's POV

A week after Soundwave made the creator-creation bond and finding I had a sibling bond with Laserbeak, Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble, (both of them came back just yesterday) and Ratbat, I was in Starscream's lame excuse of a throne room which consisted of a medium sized room with a chair carved out of the back wall. I was in the room with Soundwave, half listening to Starscream rant on about how none of the troops weren't capable of taking out a single Autobot. Not that I really minded if none of them were killed. Personally I was rooting for them. After all, I was forced to be a 'Con.

Apology flowed over the creator-creation bond. I shifted a bit, still not used to sensing my new family's emotions. I shot a look up at the giant blue mech standing next. As always, no emotion was showing. Not that you could see any in the first place with the mask and visor, but there wasn't even a flash of his visor. He was just standing there watching Starscream as he paced back and forth in front of his "throne". It was weird though. On the outside, Soundwave looked like a drone, showing no emotions of any kind, but on the inside when using the bond, he tended to speak to us using mostly emotions.

He was definitely a mech of many words.

I wonder how Lily will react when she finds out about the new family? I hope not to bad. Maybe I could somehow escape here with Soundwave and my brothers and try to find the Autobots and then join them...

While I was lost in my musing, the conversation changed and now Starscream and Soundwave were now talking about something called the 'Allspark' whatever that was.

I sent Soundwave my confusion over the bond. He responded by sending me a small datapacket with only the basics of what it was since apparently I couldn't handle large ones.

Basically the Allspark was a giant cube like thing that could make life. Unfortunately in '07 it got shoved into Megatron's spark chamber by someone named Sam Witwicky, killing the Decepticon leader instantly and in the process, destroying the Allspark as well. So now there's no way to bring Cybertron back to life or create more life. Except through femmes, but there were none in the Decepticon forces and apparently after the war went into full swing, pretty much all the femmes either upgraded into a new body that could actually fight, or got their sparkling holds removed. Either way, we're basically doomed to extinction if this war keeps going the way it is.

I was pulled from my thoughts as Starscream mentioned someone I had hoped he forgotten about.

"With the Allspark destroyed, we have no way of reproducing." Starscream screeched with his annoyingly high voice. (One kind of has to wonder if he was at one point kicked really hard in his unmentionables and there was permanent damage.) I swear the mech was a mind reader or something 'cause he always seems to know what I'm thinking after I think it. "With Megatron's stupidity of ordering all femmes and sparklings destroyed, there are no femmes except for the ones sided with the pathetic Autobots and we have none." He paused in his pacing and looked to me sharply with narrowed optics. "Soundwave! Find our dear sparkling's sister. If he is a Cybertronian, then there is a high possibility that she is too. Also find out as much as you can about the location of the Autobots and their human ally's."