Chapter 7

"Galloway's comin'! Galloway is comin'!" Mudflap and Skids came running into the rec room a few days after I found the secret. And let me just tell you, it took a lot of getting used to. I mean a lot of getting used to. Knowing that I was living with giant alien robots from another planet was pretty hard for me to wrap my mind around. Especially when I found out that we actually have a lot more in common than I thought.

Before I could process what was being said, someone grabbed me from behind.

"Hey!" I yelled in protest.

"Sorry Little Flower! But Galloway can't find out you're here." Sideswipe said as he brought me to his chest plate right over his spark, wrapping his hands around me till I was curled up against him.

"Galloway's the one that want's to steal your weapon tech, right?"

"Ya, but we're a little more worried about what will happen if he finds out we brought a civilian here," Sideswipe said as he ran.

"Sideswipe, take Little Flower to our room. Galloway won't look in there. I'll go to Lily's room and make it look as if she was never here." Sunstreaker told Sideswipe, who nodded in reply before they split. Sunstreaker to my room and Sideswipe to his and his brother's room.

"Wait, I'm confused. Why don't you want Galloway to find me?" I asked as Sideswipe slowed and stopped. He moved a hand away and pushed on the key pad beside a door. When the door opened, Sideswipe slipped in and quickly shut the door.

"Because he could send you to the... the... what do you call it...? Oh ya, Prison! That's it!" Sideswipe looked down at me and hugged me closer. "Our evil Director could send you to prison and no one would be allowed to see you. Not even me or Sunny." He pouted.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as best as I could. "Don't worry Sides, the only way Galloway will find out about me is if someone tells him." I reassured him.

Sideswipe rubbed a finger over my back. He moved over to one of the two beds and sat down. Sideswipe put me on one of his knees and was about to say something when he frowned and his optics darkened. They returned to normal and he smiled down at me.

"Guess where you get to stay while Galloway is here?" Sideswipe grinned.

"Sleep over!" I cheered, throwing my arms above my head. I might be a teenager, but that doesn't mean I have to act like one. On the inside, I'm still a kid.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

I awoke the next morning in a field of red. I stretched and rubbed my eyes, trying to remember the night before.

"Hey Little Flower." I looked up to see that I was on Sideswipe's chest. Oh ya, I spent the night with my guardians.

"Hi Sides," I put a hand to my mouth and yawned. "What time is it?"

"10:30." Sideswipe said as he put a hand over me and sat up.

I stretched my arms above me and my stomach chose that moment to rumble and tell me it wants food. I let my arms drop to my side as I stared at my stomach with annoyance. Sideswipe laughed.

"C'mon, lets get you some fuel."

"It's food," I said absently as I looked around Sideswipe's messy room he shared with his twin and noted something missing. "Where's Sunny?"

"In the main hanger with everyone else, keeping Galloway occupied." Sideswipe told me as we walked to the mess hall. I ran my fingers through my hair trying to get the knots out.