Chapter 9

"Hey Siders? I need some help." I looked over to him from across the table we were sitting at a table in the rec room (well I was more of sitting on the table). For some odd reason that I still can't figure out why, Sideswipe really likes to play 'Go Fish'. That's what we were playing right now.

He looked up from his cards, "With what?"

"With convincing Optimus and Prowl to let me go to camp for a week."

"Oh ya! Camp Widi-something," His optics brightened as he remembered the announcement at youth.

"It's Windermere and yeah, it's in like two weeks," I reminded him.

"I'll see what I can do. Oh and Lily?"

"Yeah?"

"Go Fish."

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

An hour later, Sideswipe came back to our room (we dubbed it ours since I was sharing it with them) from doing whatever. I was currently with Sunstreaker watching him paint. Sunny was awesome at painting (understatement of the centry there). He could make something look real but at the same time, make his picture look like it was painted. I wish I could do that, but sadly, my skills are terrible compared to him. (I can only draw dragons.)

"Hey Sunny. Hey Little Flower." Sideswipe walked in and laid on his berth. (Which was still next to his brother's from when I fist started living with them.)

"Don't call me that." Sunny grunted from where he was painting.

I got up from my place on Sunstreaker's berth and walked over to Sideswipe. "Hey Sides, you talk to Prowl or Optimus yet?" Sideswipe lifted me up and put me on his chest, right over his spark.

"Actually, I just got done talking with both of them. Optimus was pretty easy to convince, but Prowl took a bit more work." Sideswipe said as he stared at the roof.

"Soo.. The answer's yes?" Sideswipe looked at me and only grinned. "Wahoo! Sunny? We're going camping in two weeks!"

"Yippee..." he grumbled.

"Don't worry, you'll be in your holoform, so you won't have to worry about getting dirty. Only your holoform, but I'm pretty sure there will be showers there." Just then my phone went off. I looked to see a new text from Ratchet. "Ratchet needs me in the 'bay. The Chevy Twins got into another fight and wants me there to help with smaller repairs." I looked expectantly to Sideswipe. He vented a sigh and got up off of his berth with me now in his hand. I grinned inwardly. They were like my slaves. Where ever I wanted to go, they had no choice but to go with me.

We walked into the med bay to find the smaller twins getting their afts handed to them by Ratchet and his wrench.

Clang! "Ow!" Skids yelped as Ratchet's wrench connected with his helm. I winced at the new dent.

"Hey Ratchet? Aren't you supposed to be fixing them? Not putting more dents in?" I asked before he could hit someone else. Ratchet turned and glared at me. I stared back, not even swayed. (Growing up in a family that likes to glare definitely has it's advantages.) "So, you wanted me?"

"I need you to make the smaller repairs. Jolt, make sure she does everything right." Ratchet said before turning back to Skids and started fixing an arm that was still attached by only a few wires. Sideswipe stepped up to the berth Mudflap was lying on and put me down. One of his legs was torn off just above the knee and Jolt was working on stopping the leaking that was coming from his chest and abdomen.

I helped out for a couple hours and got in a new lesson at the same time. Sideswipe had left after about five minutes, complaining on boredom. As we worked, Jolt taught me things that only hands on could teach. It was a good thing Jolt was patient, or else I'm pretty sure I would have been kicked out long ago. As it is, my punishment already ended. I'm not really sure why, but I have better luck with learning and remembering things about engines and gears and all the other fun things about the Autobot's anatomy rather than things with the human anatomy. It's actually kind of fun. Hence why I'm here when I don't need to be. I've actually learned enough to the point that Ratchet is once again trying to teach me his wise ways of being a medic.