Chapter 5

In the middle of the night, I woke up and found myself between Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, snugly wrapped in their arm. My head was against Sunstreaker's chest and his arms were wrapped around my chest. Sideswipe was obviously behind me with his arms wrapped around my stomach. I frowned and tried to get up without waking them. As I started getting up, their arms tightened around me, pulling me back down. They snuggled closer to me, holding me tightly.

I mentally sighed. Haven't these two ever heard of personal space?

Well since it was only four in the morning (I managed to snag a quick glimpse of the clock before I got pulled back down), I might as well deal. Besides, they were cute.

I traced the Autobot face on Sunstreaker's shirt (they never changed or if they did, I never noticed). Sunstreaker shivered and pulled me closer till I was firmly pressed against his body. I cringed and tried to pull away while pushing him back. Sunstreaker's arms only tightened and held me in place. After a few seconds, I sighed and gave up. I shivered a little as I felt Sideswipe scoot closer.

I did not like the position I was in. It brought up some memories that I really rather kept hidden away from the world forever. For obvious reasons, I won't tell you because it's my secret and the less people know about it the better.

I flopped my head onto the pillow and closed my eyes, listening to the two breath while they slept. I shivered again as I felt Sideswipe nuzzle my neck.

Is it time to get up yet?

Sometime later (I think it was a few hours. It definitely felt like a few hours), Sunstreaker shifted and woke up.

Finally!

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked back at me.

"Re-sleep well?" He asked, catching himself from saying something else. Was it perhaps recharge by any chance?

"No." I started pushing him away again.

Sunstreaker smirked and tightened his arms around me again. I huffed and pushed harder. Geez, what is up with his grip? It was like steel! I didn't budge him even a centimeter! Wait... correction, millimeter. I huffed and gave up, crossing my arms over my chest, looking at the red face on his shirt.

Still smirking, Sunstreaker kissed the top of my head and let me go.

Great, now I just have to deal with Sideswipe. I started slowly pulling away. Of course Sideswipe tightened his grip as well.

I looked at the clock. Seven in the morning. Great, I only got four hours of sleep. I looked up at Sunstreaker, who by the way of course still had a smirk on his face.

"You could help ya know?" I huffed at him.

"You never asked." He stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Can you help me?"

"What's the magic word?" Sunstreaker was making this really hard for me and he knew it. He was enjoying it. You could practically see it in his eyes!

I glared daggers at him. "Please?" I hissed at him.

Sunstreaker's smirk became bigger. "Sideswipe!" He yelled at his brother.

"Chocolate 'Cons!" Sideswipe shouted as he shot into a sitting position with me still in his arms. Chocolate cons? I wasn't going to ask. "Oh hey Little Flower! Sleep well?" he asked me from where I was (now on his lap).

"No. Now let me go." I snapped at him.

"What's got your tailpipe in a bunch?" He asked as he let me go. Tailpipe? I don't have a tailpipe.