Chapter 2: Meeting and Consequences

Disclaimer: I do not own Shugo Chara AND this story, it belongs to a friend, I just want to spread this story to more site:)

****************************************************************************

Meeting and Consequences

Ikuto was rushing back to the garden where he saw the pink haired girl. He was surprised that his feet were taking him there to begin with. He knew nothing about this girl but somehow something wanted to drag him there. As he was headed to the garden Utau and Yoru were rushing after him confused as to what he was doing.

"Ne, Ikuto~ What is going on? We already passed this place didn't we? What's the point of going back~nya?" asked Yoru

"I have to make sure. I was sure I saw a girl there…" said Ikuto still making his way to the garden.

"Eh? And what about a girl? You never liked girls, what's so new about this one?" asked Utau with a confused tone in her voice.

"I don't know, but she seemed different form the other maids here. There was something odd about her." Said Ikuto.

"What are you talking about?" asked Utau "You must have been seeing things."

"No, I was not seeing things." Retorted Ikuto. He and the others ran as fast as they could back to the garden. They even forgot that Su was right behind them at the time and she was panting from all the running they were doing.

A few more times of running and they were just a few steps away from the garden. Ikuto could already make out a silhouette of three people there. Those that belonged to none other than Amu, Miki and of course Kukai.

Amu was talking with Kukai and Miki. Miki was doing her job and taking out the thorns that had grown on some of the flowers, particularly the roses. Kukai was trying to cheer Amu up on the current situation at hand.

"Shouldn't you leave Kukai? You'd be leaving Daichi all alone to do the work." Said Amu, she didn't want to cause they Souma's any more trouble.

"Nah, Daichi can do whatever he wants to do today. The store's closed." Said Kukai with a smile.

"Eh?" Amu was shocked at this, if the store was closed then why would they make deliveries here? "Demo Kukai, you just made a delivery here didn't you?"

"Oh come on Hinamori, you know that those deliveries are my only way of getting into this place. I'd do it if it means seeing you guys. Besides, today's your special day and I wouldn't miss it." Kukai gave her a thumbs up and his usual wide grin.

Amu smiled at her friend. Kukai wasn't the only one who treated her like this, the others did too. She was so fortunate to have such good friends by her side. "Thanks Kukai, I really owe you this time…" she told him

Kukai shook his head in response and spoke "What are you talking about Hinamori? You don't owe me anything."

"You just saved Rima back there, not to mention you came just in the nick of time. And the fact that you still came to visit me today." Said Amu

"Look, as much as I hate to be rude or anything, I kind of agree with Mashiro-san. She calls that woman a witch because you know that she can be one most of the time…" said Kukai. He actually had more than that to say if Miki hadn't interrupted.

"Most of the time? Don't you mean all the time? The one day she becomes nice is the day one of us married one of the royals which from the rate of zero to ten I'd call that a zero or a slight one." Said Miki

"Well, okay fine she is kind of like a witch. Not to mention that none of you deserved any of this to begin with." Said Kukai

"You can't really blame them, fact is they're afraid of Amu-chan." Said Miki