Chapter 5: Encounter, Meeting, Explanation & My Song

Encounter, Meeting, Explanation & My Song

Utau, Yoru and Prince Daniel have just arrived at the town of Corinth. Utau was amazed to see so much in one town. She would have never expected that the town nearest to the castle would ever end up being this lively. She was amazed and mesmerized by the sight and she couldn't ask for anything more. There was just one tiny thing that bothered her throughout this trip. The face that she was with Sir Daniel and the fact that she was riding with him in one horse.

She was pissed at this. She had insisted to ride alone or at most, with Yoru, as to not trouble the prince and because she just didn't want to sit with him through the whole ride. But her father had insisted that it would be safer and the prince showed high interest in agreeing to this when they were about to leave.

Utau didn't like the fact that she was so close to this guy and he clearly didn't mind it at all. She wished Ikuto was here so that he could do something about Sir Daniel, but she couldn't blame him for having so much duties at home. That was one of the consequences for being a member of the royal family.

"So, where are we going anyway?" she asked, not a hint of sweetness in her voice as she looked at Sir Daniel.

"Well Princess, since you are so eager to spend some time with me, I'd like to know where you would like to go." He told he with a smile that Utau just wanted to wipe off his face.

"As if, I have better things to do than spend time with a prince like you." Thought Utau. "The nerve of this guy! And I thought he was bad enough the first time." She muttered.

Sir Daniel heard a soft tone from behind but luckily he didn't understand so he simply asked "Something you said princess?"

"No, it was nothing to worry about. Just speaking my mind." Replied Utau

Yoru watched with amusement as Utau was paying less attention to the prince than her father would have ever wanted. He didn't mind what she was doing since he didn't like the guy as well, but this was the first time he's been able to spend some time with one of Utau's suitors and he was wondering why she didn't like them so much. And you know what? He was about to find out.

As they rode through the town, Utau had received a lot of shocked looks, bows and greetings from their kingdom's people. Utau smiled, she cared about the people of the kingdom, but she felt a bit bad not being able to get to know them. She wanted to know her people, not just order them around just because her family reigns the place, and Utau knew that Ikuto had felt the same way about this issue but they were rarely allowed to go off on their own.

As they roamed around Utau also noticed that there were some beggars around the are near the markets. Most of those beggars were of little children with no families. She felt bad and wanted to help, but she couldn't do that with Sir Daniel there.

Later on, Utau saw a little boy that was walking on the street begging for food. The boy stopped in the middle of the street and accidentally blocked their way. Utau looked at the little boy and was about to go down from the horse to offer something to eat when suddenly…

"Filthy child! Get out of the way!" yelled Sir Daniel angrily

Utau's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she just heard. And as she thought things couldn't get worse, it just did.

Miki was walking down the streets of the market. It was buzzing as usual and she enjoyed the lively feel that the town had always given off. She went to the stall where she always bought the fruits a vegetables with Su whenever they were asked to go shopping. She always shopped at this side of the market because it was owned by a good friend of Temari's. He owned a lot of variety of shops and he manages them too.