Chapter 15: Unwanted Arrival & Town Mayhem

Unwanted Arrival & Town Mayhem

It was a bright and early morning. Ikuto got up from bed, he was in his room now, and bolted for the door. There he met Utau who was rushing just as he was. They both met up with Tadase and all the others and headed to Amu's room. Once they got into the room, Amu was still fast asleep. This gave them a chance to have a talk.

"So….where are they?" asked Tadase whispering softly.

"I don't know and I don't really care." Replied Ikuto dully.

"One way or another they'll find you. This is exactly the problem of having so many girls freak over you." Said Utau.

"But isn't it the same with you too Utau~nya?" said Yoru.

"Yes it is so please don't remind me." Replied Utau with a slight glare in her fiery eyes.

"Yikes~nya." Said Yoru with a gulp.

"May I ask a question though?" asked Kairi.

"Sure thing, what is it Kairi?" asked Utau.

"Well, what are we doing inside Amu's room? Wont they find us here anyway?" asked Kairi as he looked over at Amu's sleeping figure. "And what if she wakes up?"

"Psh, she's used to having Ikuto around here every morning. So all of us are here now, what's the difference. I doubt she'll find it odd." Said Utau.

"But I do feel more comfortable if our guests didn't know of Amu-chan." Said Tadase seriously. "I wouldn't like them finding out."

"Yes, considering their standards and what they know, things could get worse." Said Kairi knowingly.

"Who are they~nya? I haven't seen them before." Said Yoru.

"You mean you don't remember?" asked Utau "They used to come here when we were kids."

"And they'd pick on you a lot?" added Ikuto.

"They would pick on you but not at Ikuto because they wouldn't dare do that." Utau hated those days as she remembered them.

"Hm, I still don't remember~nya." Said Yoru trying to think back.

"You don't remember them? The Misuzawa family?" asked Ikuto, the last part barely coming out. It's like he didn't want to say it.

Now Yoru's eyes were wide open. "They're…they're back?" he asked a bit too loudly and Kairi clamped his mouth shut.

"Yes it seems they are. Now, would you mind now screaming? Someone's still taking some sleep here." Said Kairi as he let Yoru go.

"Sorry~nya. But…I just can't believe it." Said Yoru "Why here of all places~nya."

"No clue. But they must be here to see Ikuto and me. Why else would they be here." Said Utau.

"No way~nya. I have to deal with them again?" said Yoru with a sigh.

The Misuzawa family was a rich family, they were one of the most high ranked families, a noble family of the kingdom. Their family had three children, one boy and two girls. The first girl is named Mai, she's about Utau's age. Her sister Tara was a year younger than her and their older brother Ryo is a year older than Mai.

Utau and Ikuto had no problem with the family in general, it was two of their kids that bothered them. "I don't really want them here." Said Ikuto "No offense to Tara though."

"Hm true, I like Tara." Agreed Utau "She's the only one who's sane."

"Maybe because she's the youngest." Said Kairi.