Chapter 6: Surprise Visit & Meeting the Group

Surprise Visit & Meeting the Group

Amu woke up bright and early today just as she always does. Even if she didn't want to, it wouldn't change the fact that she had to wake up early. It had been this way since their little curfew change. They had to wake up twice as early as they usually did and complaining about it never helped anyone.

Amu walked to the halls that morning to do her daily cleaning. They were lucky that last night, Nagihiko was able to get home in time before the Yamabukis arrived. As of today, Amu simply complied to her duties at the household and there she saw Dia and Rima already starting with the cleaning process at the halls.

"Ohaiyou Dia, Rima." Greeted Amu with a smile as she approached her friends

"Ohaiyou Amu-chan." Said Dia

"Morning Amu." Said Rima

"Sorry for being a bit late minna, I didn't mean to leave you guys to all the work." Said Amu apologetically

"Daijobu Amu-chan, you shouldn't apologize remember? Besides, we just started and you got here just in time." Said Dia with a smile

"She's right, we got here only a few minutes before you did so it's no big deal." Said Rima

Amu smiled at her friends and then she soon began to help them with the cleaning that needed to be done. A few hours later, as they were about to finish up on everything, the bell of the mansion was heard and it indicated that someone was at the door.

Dia looked over at Rima and Amu and she asked "Who might that be? An unexpected visitor? No one usually visits us unannounced…."

"True, it might just be Kukai and Daichi don't you think?" guessed Rima. To them, only Kukai and Daichi visited without warning so she guessed it was just them.

"I don't think so, but I'll go check just in case." Said Amu voluntarily "You guys can stay here, I'll get the door okay?"

"Demo, will you be okay?" asked Dia worriedly. Most of Amu's wounds were still visible and clear, what if it hadn't been Kukai and Daichi?

"I'll be fine Dia." Said Amu "My bruises don't hurt that much any more." That was partly true, her bruises didn't hurt as much as they did before but they still hurt and stung. But of course, Amu wouldn't tell them that or else they'd worry about her more and she didn't want that.

Amu walked towards their front door and then she soon opened it, but when she did her eyes went wide and she was currently speechless for a few seconds. Standing right in front of her were Ikuto, Utau and Yoru. "Your highnesses…" spoke Amu a little later as she tried to keep up to what was happening, but in the back of her mind, she thought "What are the royals doing here?"

What were the royals doing there exactly? And why the sudden surprise visit? Amu wondered to herself what was really going on, and she knew that this could only mean one thing: This could be trouble….

Flashback: Last Night At The Palace

Utau and Yoru have just returned to the palace from their trip to town. Utau didn't regret anything that happened that day, in fact she loved it. She was happy and she hoped to return as soon as she possibly can, and hopefully she can drag Ikuto with her…

Utau and Yoru went straight for the throne room to inform her parents of their safe arrival. As they went inside the throne room, she saw Ikuto there leaning against the wall with his arms folded. She knew what this meant, it meant that her father was giving Ikuto another lecture and he just wasn't paying attention again. When she got there, she was also greeted by a familiar voice which she hasn't heard in months time.