Chapter 30: Finally Found You

Finally Found You

Ikuto was soon taken to a town that took long hours of getting there. Now, as he looked at the vast sea around him, he could see a small looking town nearby. The man that had taken Ikuto there stopped the boat at the new town's pier. He then looked over at Ikuto and spoke.

"This is where I took her, just as she requested." He started "Please do find her. If she really is Tsugumu's daughter, then she must be found."

"Don't worry. I don't intend to leave this place until I find her." Assured Ikuto.

He was tired and worn out. Ikuto didn't get any sleep inside the boat for two reasons. One, the boat was a bit small and he didn't find it comfortable to sleep in. Two, he was too busy thinking of Amu and where to find her to even think of going to sleep, so in the end, he didn't even bother to go to sleep at all.

"Well, I wish you the best of luck your highness. I'm glad that she has found someone like you who cares so much about her to go through all this trouble." Said the old man with a smile.

"It's more like the other way around." Stated Ikuto "I should be the one who owes her so much for what she's done for me. That's why, I won't give up until I find her."

"Just a little piece of advice highness, please try to get some sleep and rest first." He told Ikuto "You don't seem to be feeling too good."

"I am a bit tired…" thought Ikuto "But I have to find Amu, I can't just stop here." Ikuto just gave the old man a smile and thanked him for the boat ride.

"I should be taking my leave highness." Said the old man "I still have a lot of things to do when I get back. There are people here who can take you back to our town once you're done here."

"Thank you." Said Ikuto with a smile "Do have a safe trip back."

"You're welcome highness, and I wish you but the best of luck." Replied the old man as he soon got into his small boat and set sail back to the town of Corinth.

Ikuto sighed when he could no longer see the old man and his boat. They disappeared in the vast sea in front of him. "How am I supposed to find Amu in this town?" he asked himself.

He looked around and saw lot's of townspeople, one's he's never seen in his life. He wondered how he was going to find Amu in a town filled with strangers and various people he had no clue about.

"This is going to be one long day…" muttered Ikuto and then he started to walk around the town hoping that with some luck, he'd be able to find Amu soon.

Meanwhile Back In the Mansion

Utau and the others have been inside the Yamabuki household searching for all of he things that can be filed against the Yamabuki family. On the one hand, no one was there to disturb whatever they were doing, but on the other hand, all they've found are Saaya's useless junk.

"This is going nowhere." Stated Rima "We need to find that will."

The one thing they were aiming to find was the will that was written by Amu's father. The will of Amu's inheritance of the mansion and everything in it, and of her rights to own it. Now though, they were having no such luck.

"Where could they have placed it?" asked Nagihiko as he looked around Lady Yamabuki's room.

"It has to be here somewhere." Said Rima "They can sure hide things like this, I'll give them that much."

"Well, it has to be someplace where we would never think of looking." Suggested Nagihiko. "Somewhere no one would veer suspect it to be in."

"So, what you're saying is that it's not in here then?" asked Kukai as he stopped his search.