Chapter 29: Searching, Looking, but not Finding

Author's Note: Sorry For the VERY long wait everybody, but here is your next chapters. Thanks for Waiting!XD

I would like to thank these people for reading my friend's story:D

-Anime_Queen_Alyssa
-Jess189
-CJRose
-queendestiny29
-SerenaMichelleRamire
-And so Much More!!!!!X3X3 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Searching, Looking, but not Finding

Ikuto was in the throne room with his family and friends, everyone but Utau and Kukai were present. It was three days after the ball, and just when they thought things would go smoothly, Amu decides to disappear and things go downhill all over again. They were talking with the king and queen, along with Yukairi and Nikaidou about the current scenario and even Musashi was there too.

"Did you not find her?" asked Aruto as he looked at Yukairi.

"No sir. I've sent informants all over town last night, no one seemed to know her or recognize her." Said Yukairi as she shook her head.

"It wont be easy looking for her if we can't even ask anyone about her whereabouts." Said Nikaidou.

"This is what happens after she's been locked up all there years." Said Kairi.

"Not to mention the fact that people think she's long gone. Dead." Stated Ikuto as he looked over the letter he was holding.

Ikuto's been reading the letter over and over again ever since last night, hoping to find some clue as to where Amu was. Sadly, there was none, but he just wouldn't give up, not until he finds her.

"Sire, finding her would be impossible at this rate." Said Nikaidou, he didn't want to admit it, but at this rate, almost every one in the palace was loosing hope.

"We don't have enough information on her. And the fact that she's a Hinamori and nobody knows it makes it even harder for us." Said Yukairi in agreement.

"We could stop first, take a break in this, and maybe she'll come back." Said Nikaidou "All of us are worn out sire, most of our men have been searching the towns for a whole two nights now."

"No! We can't stop searching." Said Rima.

"But…" protested Yukairi "We don't even know where to start looking."

"Then you can go ahead and just give up. We wont." Rima told her seriously.

"That's right~desu." Agreed Su "Amu-chan is our friend, our family, we have to find her no matter what~desu."

"You can stop if you want, but we'll keep going. We won't give up until we find Amu-chii and that's that!" exclaimed Yaya.

All were silent for a while and mainly, the royals were all surprised. They didn't know how to react to something this sudden. They've never seen people so determined before.

Nagihiko sighed and then he spoke as he looked over to the king and queen "I am truly sorry for this. None of us would have wanted this, and we would never have wanted you to have gotten involved." He stated.

"But they're all right." Stated Tsukasa with a sad smile "We shouldn't give up so easily, there's always hope."

"Please just let us continue with our search. We will no longer bother you to help if it's truly too much trouble." Said Nagihiko.

"We just want to find Amu-chan…." Stated Ran sadly.

"Things keep happening, one right after the other." Said Miki with a sigh "She never gets some kind of break. I mean, even she doesn't deserve this much pain."