Chapter 9: Tadase's Arrival and A Shocking Truth

Tadase's Arrival and A Shocking Truth

Amu woke up and as she did so, she noticed that she felt rather nice. The bed that she was sleeping in seemed to be too soft and comfortable to be her own bed. She opened her eyes fully and saw a huge room right in front of her. It was too huge, and she was right, this was definitely, and could never be her room. She tried to remember what had happened before she got here, wherever this place was, and soon it all came rushing back into her head like a film.

"Wait…so that means…." As Amu processed her thoughts, it finally occurred to her "I seriously fainted in front of Ikuto? Oh no, oh no….wait…then where am I now?"

Amu shot up in a sitting position, and she looked over at the room she was in. She sighed, she had no idea where she was and images of what had happened yesterday came flashing in her head. She closed her eyes for a little bit, but then an interruption immediately came afterwards.

"I see you're awake." Amu turned to look at the person speaking and there she saw Ikuto

"I-Ikuto….what are you doing here?" she asked

"I came to check on you. I have to don't I? I'm the one who brought you here in the first place." Said Ikuto

"What?" asked Amu, she was still a bit confused about what was going on right now

"Look, I brought you here right after you fainted in front of me yesterday, and let me tell you that it was quite a shock." Said Ikuto and he was clearly not pleased about the short recollection.

Amu was quiet for a second and then it finally hit her "Wait, then that would mean that you brought me to the….and that I'm…." before she could even bother to finish her sentence, Ikuto finished it for her instead.

"Yes, you're at the palace. I brought you here after you fainted because I couldn't bring you anywhere else." Said Ikuto "Welcome to the palace by the way."

Amu was once again silent and then she asked "So….can you tell me how long I've been here then?" she was curious now as to how long she's been out.

"Hmmm…I'm not quite sure how long. You've been out cold longer than I thought you would be." Said Ikuto and then he thought about it a little more before he continued "I'll give you…three to four days maybe?" he guessed

"What? Three to four days? Oh no, no I have to go back now. Ikuto you have to take me back now. I have to…." Now Amu was looking at Ikuto and her voice was pleading, as is begging him to take her back.

"You want to go back? Why would you possibly want something like that?" asked Ikuto confused and surprised. He didn't know what had happened to Amu, but he wasn't dense not to know that that house had something to do with it and there was no way that he was taking her back.

Before Ikuto could start a protest about how he wasn't going to take her back, Amu started to panic….a lot. "No, you seriously have to take me back. I have to go back now, one day maybe but four days? What would Yamabuki-san think? And Saaya too? Oh no…Ran, Miki, Su, Dia, Nagi and Rima….what if something's already happened to them too? What if she already….." Amu was way too busy panicking to even notice that Ikuto was near her.

Ikuto placed his hands on her shoulder, then he spoke "Amu, calm down. You're friends are fine, they can take care of themselves, and no I won't take you back. Whatever happens there is no way that you're going back to that house."

"But you have to take me back. Something can happen to all of them while I'm gone. Ran and the others….Yamabuki-sama and Saaya…they could have already…." Amu's voice faded at the last part of her sentence, she couldn't bear to think of all the possibilities.