Chapter 13: Talking to Tsukasa & Rima Accused!

Talking to Tsukasa & Rima Accused!

Amu and the others didn't know what was going on. Well, particularly Amu. Tsukasa stood there smiling at them and he didn't seem at all shocked that Amu didn't remember who he was at this point. Soon, Yoru came inside the room, and he didn't really bother knocking either. He saw the awkward silence and then he asked.

"What did I miss~nya?" he asked them

"Ah Yoru-kun, glad to see you're here. Ikuto-kun and the others have been looking for you." Said Tsukasa with a smile

"…." Yoru just stared at him and turned to look at Ikuto

Ikuto seemed to snap out of it in a matter of minutes and then he asked "Okay…what's going on here Tsukasa-san."

"Hm? I don't seem to see a problem with it." Replied Tsukasa.

"He's asking how you know about Amu and her….family line. We don't remember mentioning it to anyone in particular." Said Utau with a questioning look.

"Not to mention, you just said that our parents had no idea about it either, so what's going on?" asked Ikuto.

"Ah that." Tsukasa looked at Amu and spoke "It's not such a surprise that she doesn't remember me. It has been a long time has it not? But to make things clear I do know her, and her family if I might add."

"But how?" this time Amu was the one that asked. She doesn't remember Tsukasa but it was starting to ring a bell.

"I met you when you were still a little girl Amu-chan. Remember when you used to play with Tadase? I talked to your parents often during those times." Replied Tsukasa and then he continued "You've grown quite a lot now haven't you?"

"So, do you know about Ami too?" Amu asked quietly. She didn't remember him and she had her doubts if she should talk about Ami right now.

"Ah yes, your younger sister, how is she?" asked Tsukasa.

"She's good, she's staying with a close friend of mine now." Replied Amu with a smile.

"Yes, is it because of those rumors?" asked Tsukasa.

Ikuto looked at him in shock and so did Utau "You've heard of those rumors?" asked Utau.

"You should know how fast they spread through here Utau-chan. People sometimes believe everything they hear. It didn't take long to reach my knowledge." Said Tsukasa

"Yes they were because of the rumors. I wanted to take Ami some place she could be safe and call home." Said Amu silently.

"I never believed any of those rumors and neither did Tadase." Said Tsukasa "It's good to know the truth, you and your sister seem to be in good hands now."

"Her sister might be, I'm not so sure about her." Said Ikuto seriously.

"Excuse me?" asked Tsukasa "What do you mean by that?"

"Why do you think she's here? Don't you think it's odd that we're keeping this from others too? No one else knows about her being a Hinamori other than us." Said Ikuto.

"Yes, I have noticed I guess it did strike me a bit but I didn't se anything wrong with it." Said Tsukasa.

"You said that you've heard about the rumors right?" asked Tadase looking at Tsukasa.

"Yes I have." Replied Tsukasa as he gave Tadase a nod.

"Then you must have known that they, Amu and Ami-chan, have been with a stepfamily." Said Tadase.