CHAPTER 34

Ariana POV
I couldn't peel my eyes off the screen as the smile on my face didn't seem to shred . I replied with a 'Oh aha wow I think you've got the wrong person lol '. Why would someone that big be texting me .? I thought to myself .I waited at my phone as my heart raced .I heard a truffled noise of bags dropping but I was so blind sided I couldn't bare to take my eyes off the screen . Stepping my feet over the mess someone made in my isle I continued to stare down my phone.

HARRY'S POV
Going down the isle immediately everything fell out of my hands . Should've got a cart. I knew someone else was in the isle with me that obviously was in their own world .For a second there I thought it was Ariana for her humming to herself . But I knew it was me being paranoid and love broken . I quickly picked up my things and looked at all the stuff I could pick from .

Ariana PO V

I sang melodies to my self as a message popped up on my screen . My heart went racing a mile as an untouchable smirk spread . 'Nah this is the cutie Ariana right ?' He wrote back . I laughed out loud I had to put my hand over my mouth . I wrote back quickly . Without looking grabbing and shoving any items in my cart and moving onto the next isle .My excitment getting thebest of me I tweeted 'Omg <3'. The  alarm going picking  up through my phone he texted  back.'Nah this is Morgan Freeman' I sented it and easily regreted it but brushing it off by laughing.

  Rushing takiing  a quick selfie  of myself with a pic of myself with a slip  of my tongue out and adding 'lol jk' and sending it.  Not  looking back  at the photo  I displaced onto the  next isle singing the new lyrics to myself. I have been working on a few songs by myself called 'The way ' and'Baby I' . -. I jolted back on my phone like a jagur on it's prey as soon as I heard the ding.

'Lol I was about to say  Morgan Freeman  got much cuter and my manager scooter braun wants you over ASAP'  I read across the screen. Mentally blowing my shit as I held my head in disbelief. Messing my finger across the screen  texting  back 'OFCOURSE  i'll be there'  and  sending it. Leaving my cart in the store I couldn't bare to care for  papparazi. Julting to my car and driving off.

       HARRYPOV

  Moving on  to the next isle  I swiftly took a  presence to peer  at the large cart .Taking another swift look at cuiously looking into the cart I couldn't  believe my eyes.  Snow caps,  ,Veggie chips , Tea ,  Vanilla bean cofee mix, strawberries,and  cupcakes for when she would like to cheat on her diet.Reflecting that I know  that meaningless stuff really  woke me up. Was Ariana here?