chapter 17

*start playing music/video in sidebar now*

Harry's P.O.V

       I started crying on the way home .I got in my room and cried harder than I did before I saw Ariana. She was gone and there was nothing I could do . I could barely catch a breath. I looked on my cell and nothing from Ariana. Maybe its time to move on ..but I still love her .

      I took a nap for the rest fo the night fot the first time in a week. 

 *2 days after*

         I woke up feeling crummy as ever. I looked around my messy room filled with twinkies and fat cakes and chip bags. I scrolled through my phone  .  Tarah was in my inbox messages

  Hey sorry for the whole mishap a couple of weeks ago I was introuble I guess.-Harry

   Yeah I was confused Why you yelled but hows it been with you and her -Taraah

   She left for germany for 5 months ive been trying to get over it -Harry

Aw that must have been so hard Im here for you-Tarah

  Yeah I hope so -Harry

  1 month. 

  Its still a little hard to get over Ariana . She's probally living the life withought me . I went to an interviw this month and they mentioned her and I just immediltey started crying I cant control my emotions about her . Ive been living life with double takes on what should I do.

    second month

     I actually started talking to Tarah but I have to sneek her around the boys its scary what happened in the last month. Loosing someone I love  but finding another interset.

third month.

     I havent talked to Ariana in three months. Ive still been dreaming about her and are realshonship.Its sick what I had to go through.

4 month.

 I ve been hanging around Tarah and shes actually cool and likeable.  We went on a couple of dates and that was cool but  Papparazi has switched up the story.

5 month.

  Should me and tarah get serious?