Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

 I drived to my local flower shop first and picked out some pink and white roses. I thought it would be nice since she was feeling bad.It started raining so I had to make it quick. I grabbed an umbrella out of the trunk and had a diffrent idea.

   I showed up out of Ariana's house and honked my horn and got out of the car with the umbrella and Roses in hand in the middle of her driveway. She walked out and smiled as I went up to her and poped out the umbrella and put it above her head. I took her bags and handed her the flowers and smiled. She giggled and smelt the flowers and said "harry you lover boy" and punched my arm lightly. I opened her door on the way in the car as she smiled. I got in and drove off.

     I stopped at a near by park and she looked out the window "Harry what are we doing here". I got out the door and opened hers and grabbed her hand and ran together in the rain with the umbrella. I started singing thinking of me because I knew it was her favroite song. I started running around poles and singing while she was sitting on the bench with the umbrella. I hopped on the ledge by the water balncing and singing . She smiled. I sang to her while walking down the high ledge.  I grabbed her hand and brought her up to the ledge too. We walked down it and sang it was quite magical.

 Ariana P.O.V

   Harry is so crazy, I dont even want to go and leave him . After our "musical" we headed to his house with a smile on my face. When we were driving I decided not to tell him until I knew the time was right.Harry's house was big and comfy. I went into Liam's room and snuck up behind him "boo!".  "AHHHH " he screamed. He was holding his chest and breathing heavenly as I hugged him and went back to Harry. Harry said "well im so happy that were out in the public no-" He said before I kissed his lips trying to avoid promblems.  He wrapped his hands around my waist and looked down at me . He pretend to kiss me by forcing his lips down . I ruffled his hair when he grabbed my arm and gave me a death stare . I laughed . I skipped to Harry's room and hopped on his bed. He walked in had a big grin on his face as he walked in. I smirked and looked down on the bed. He slowly came on to the bed and kissed me repidetly.  He was on top of me kissing me passiontley my lips intertwining with his .I felt his toungue sneek into my mouth and taking over my toungue.He started getting deeper and deeper when then started coming on top of me. Then a sudden distraction "ahhh" Liam said as he walked through the door. Harry turned around and tossed a pillow at Liam and shooed him out. Harry turned back to me  going in deeper then ever ,until I stopped "no no maybe later " I said smiling and waving my index finger. "Listen babe I dont wanna be any else where in the world but with  you". I gulped a big brick down my throat. He got up and slapped my but while I was laying on my side . He threw the remote at me and said "turn on the tv make your self at home" He said walking out the room. I tucked my face in the pillow sheets and just cried. I fellt the warm tears soaking in the pillow.  There were so many emotions going in my head my mom ,germany,our relashonship,hate it was all too much! 

   I then felt a plop on the bed and someone playing with my hair. I turned around and wiped my tears. It was louis and he just looked at me. He hugged me and I cried on he shoulder . He stroked  my back when I heard footsteps and I immeditly wiped my tears and got out of his hold. Harry walked in then Louis stood up and whispered"we'll talk later". Harry came back and said "Hey I found a few-...have you been crying" then immeditly hugged me. I cried in his chest I let all my fustration and anger out.I got up and whiped my tears "im sory im sorry ah..you probally didnt excpect this wow (breath) umm (whipes tear) yeah sorry sorry (starts to cry again), Harry !" Im couldnt hold it as I barred my head in his chest creating a tear circle in his shirt.