Chapter 23

"YOOOOUUUU GOTTTTAA WAAKEE UPPPPPPPP GGEETT UPPP" I woke up to the dreadful noises of banging of pots and pans,Niall guitar,and Loud voices. I opened my eyes and looked around to everyone surronding me being loud. Harry got up and I covered my face with the blanket trying to go back to sleep. Everyone was jumping on the bed trying to wake me up. I shot up out of the blanket. They started singing  out of toon your beautiful by james blunt . I then realised I had no makeup on and hid my face. Niall still singing trying to get my hand off my face. He snuggled me as I tried to cover my face. All the boys kept on singing even out of tune with Harry . "OH no please please" I said holding my hand up as to stop. I got up out of bed while they sung what makes you beautiful. =

                      I would decide to go home and change and then come back. I went home and snuck home around my mom. I was getting dressed until I heard "Where have you been" She said in a dreadful voice . I froze. "I was over a friends and you"  I said trying to bring upm a new topic. "So where are you going now" She said. "Listen im 19 im an adult I can do whatever I want" I said slowly. "Well noot under my roof" She said as I walked past her. 

            I got down at Harry's house. I walked in then looked up. "Oh my god your Ariana Grande" this curly headed girl that I 've seen before. "Oh my god your like that dancer girl Danielle right?" I asked. We hugged eachother. We sat on the couch and talked about tv ."So why are you here" I asked. "Im Liam's girlfriend" She said. I gasped and smiled so hard and tapped her leg."Oh my god thats so cute he's so sweet"."So I heard about your movie with Channing tantom" She said. I nodded "Yeah but I rather be here with Harry". Me and Danielle got along so well . "I love your outfit " she  said touching me. I was wearing a light pink dress with fluff at the end and nude pumps with a bow in my hair. "Oh my god thanks I love yours and how do you get your hair like that I love it" I said.  She was wearing a black flowy shirt with a cross and skinny jeans with black punps. "Well my mom is white and my dad is black so... thats my hair and really I love yours" She said. I laughed. "Yeah but I was thinking of going back to brown I just have it for Victorious" I said. 

         "Seems like you two are getting along well"Liam said as him and Harry came in. "Hey babe I said with a smile. "Oh my god were getting along so well like were besties" She said as I smiled. "Yup its offical" I added."We made dinner " Harry said sitting down putting his arm around me. I kissed him as he got up to go back in the kitchen with Liam. "Oh my gosh we have to take pictures and put it on twitter" I said. I got out my phone and took a picture with the caption Look who I met @DaniellePeazer. I put it on instagram. "Ok wait wait what effect should we put on it " I said covering my mouth in excitment."oo um rise " She said pressing the button. Harry's house was humongus so it echoed. "Babbeeeee can you bring me a blanket its cold" I screamed to Harry. He looked at me because I know he didnt like when someone interupted his cooking.He wiped his hands and then when into the closet to fish for a blanket.  " Im sorry but I watch victorious so can I just here you say your line pleasee" She begged. I was a little embarssed. "Ok but get on keek" I said giving her my phone. She recorded a Keek. "Ok im going to get into charcter but Danielle wanted me to say a line from victorious so ... WHATS THATS SUPPOSE TO MEAN" I said screaming. We both laughed so hard and ended the keek. Harry threw the blanket at us.We snuggled up to it because he liked to keep the house at zero negatve degrees. 

                   I was so hungry. "So you sing like an angel" She said. "Oh my god thank you im actually working on anew  over wanna hear it?" I asked. She nodded. "Harry wanna hear my new cover" I sreamed. "Im cooking but I'll listen" he exscused.  I sat down on the piano as she sat down next to me. Liam approahed us. "Ok Die in yoour arms performed by Ariana Grande heh" I said with a giggle. I played the piana and started singing.