Say you remember chapter 30

Harry stormed out of the room walking into the hallways not showing his face as I saw a cliff  his eye water and tear. I immidiatley got uo from the stool and chased after him . "Harry did you not listen to the song Our day will come If we just wait a while.No tears for us Think love and wear a smile.Our dreams have magicBecause we'll always stayIn love this way Our day will come." I said quickly repeating the lyrics." I heard you're damn song Ariana" he said walking down the stairs. So many emotions going through. I wasn't happy ,I wasn't sad. It was still the feel of an emotionaless body and mind. 

Harry's POV

 What was wrong with her? Everything was going perfect between us. I gave up so many things for her. I made excuses for her. I risked my carrer for her. She's so stupid but I still love her that what pains me so much. i learned to love all her stupid secrets and allergies . Shoving past her was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Going back to the day I glanced at her guess it was blind. Nothing was true anymore. "HARRY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE" she wailed. I didn't bother to turn back while making my way down the hall and down the rail of stairs. 

Big dreams were ruined. She was my summertime lover but it looks like that was it. I started to get dizzy while holding back a tear.  

Ariana POV

"HARRY DONT " I cried almost hitting the floor.My stomach was weak I was weak .I couldn't control anything. All over because I got pregnant. Everything oured out my eyes weresore as ever at that moment. Trying to catch attention "SAY YOU REMEBER SAY YOU REMEBER!" I screamed . " YOU SAID YOU WILL ALWAYS LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT HARRY" I said as the tears drenched down my face and me trying to catch. "YOU NEED TO REMEBER" I cried holding my stomach. I expected this I deserved it.  "CANT YOU SEE THROUGH THE TEARS HARRY" I screamed as he finally made his way out the door. I crawled down the stair barely picking up my body . He slammed the door closed. 

        I strattled the door  I think this was the last piece of memory I had of him . It was sad ,pathetic. I wanted to tell Harry but I couldn't put this on his back.His respinsibility. I sat their crying my eyes out and he didn't even seem to care one bit. Balled up balling Liz entered through the door.  She peered around the room,"Hey I just saw Harry leav-" then looking down the at me showing her reflex in huddling and carresing my velvet locks. "Oh Ariana what happened?" she asked craddling me. 

             "I-i'm ..pregnant.." I mumbled trying to through my weeping ."Ariana !?" she gasped as she stood up pushing back aa curtain of hair from her forhead while looking around everywhere but me. "Oh Ariana" she said coveing her mouth as tears filled her eyes. She craddled me again as I tried to flush out the tears from seeping through my shirt. I didn't understand why he didn't say a single word to me .It hurt.

Liz picked me up and carried up the grand stairs.I could say I hated myself at the moment. She put me on my bed as she got in with me. She cuddled me . "Oh love its ok i'm here" she said rubbing my back. My throat was sore and I couldn't say a word I liked it better that way. 

    Harry's POV

        Barely making my way to my house was hard. Instead of crying I kicked things in the car it out  . I finally let it out and just cried. The last time I cried this hard was because my grandfather died,not because some selfish little bitch. I couldn't believe I was saying these things about a girl I genuiely loved so hard. I made it to my house wiping my tears as it spilt out in buckets. It hurt to be hurt. I walked in the door as I smudgly seen the lads watching futbol. They turned around as they seems to noticed my wimpers. They all had a concerned look on their face.  Louis was the first one to approach me with a back rub as I fully jerked out all my tears on his shoulder. Barely breathing I tried to beat my words out of it. " S-she she s-he.." I could barely taste those words on my mouth but couldn't say it .