More than sick? Chapter 27

REUNITED AND IT FEEELS SSOOOOO GOOD. HEY GUYS SO I THOUGHT MAYBE I'D TAKE SOMETIME OFF AND GUESS WHAT NOW IM BACKKK.AND NOW I ACTUALLY STUDIED ARIANA A LITTLE MORE AND BECAME A TINY PINK ELEPHANY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS THEEN YOUR NOT AN ARIANATOR.This is going to be a little bit short

Ariana POV

*3 hours before*

I sat on the couch as I waited for Harry. I had the sudden grumbling in my stomach. I felt the urge come up an come up quick as I rushed to the bathroom throwing up. Chunks and chunks pilled on into the toilet. This just was'nt a regular alergie side affect. I arched my back as I also fellt a sudden pain .

HARRY P.O.V

*3 hours later *

I drove up to Ariana's house still feeling guilty about my plans .I rang the door bell about 33  times because I was jittery wondering if Paul could catch me. Ariana opened the door looking sick but gave a wondered look at me . "Are  you ok Harry " She asked loooking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Uh um yeah" I answered rushing through the doorway. You could really tell she was sick . Her eyes flushed as the red dye in her hair ,her green pale skin was urking me.I was going to tell her about the tour yesterday but I just couldn't we would just got back together.I checked both ways before I entered the for the prices that might come out in the end. Ariana couphed as I eagle eyed her.

"Aw babe you should get in bed " I said picking her up quickly bridal style as she arched her eyebrows. I sprinted up the stairs as I placed her on her bed. I closed the door quickly as I was frazzled. I looked around the room under the bed ,behind the chairs ,and in the draws. Yes I was paranoid . "Looking for something ?'' she questioned while raising her eyebrows. I was crazy no one was in here papparazi ,security gaurds, and no fans . I cleared my mind . I clasped my hands together "So um how about that soup?" I asked walking out of the room quickly . I jetted down the steps rushing through her cabinets. 

So many emotions going through my head I started to get a headache myself.  I jittered through the cabinets .I quickly spotted the soup. I snapped open a can of chicken noodle and popped it in the microwave. 

Ariana's POV

Why was Harry acting like this? He was so jittery like he had seen a ghost. I hope he didnt know that I may be pregnant?