chapter 19

Ariana's P.O.V

    It was time for them  to leave even HER I was way more excited about. I picked up my keys and said "well thank you everyone who came I must be going now " I said looking around. "aw thanks for inviting us " Harry pecked out as if I was going to feel simpathy from his aw.  I gave a fake smile and nodded my head. I hugged Liam and the rest. I didnt hug her I just  ignored her.  I really  wasnt leaving at that moment I just wanted them to leave. I forgot my phone in the car.

    Harry's P.O.V

    We were all walking to the car when Zayn said "damn Harry did you seeher and you broke up with that" . "I didnt break up with her she broke up with me I said pulling out a ciggrete and lighting it. The boys have never seen me smoke before the whole situation I guess it just my way to cope. "Yeah she did look good I might-" Niall said before I punched him in the arm and pointed at him giving him a serious face. I looked at Tarah as she wrapped her arms around waist.

  Ariana's P.O.V

       I walked out and thought I saw what I would never. The boys were infont of me when I thought I saw Harry smoking. "Harry are you...smoking" I asked looking closer. He stopped and turned around . Is he really smoking? I know Harry and he would never do that! "Oh um its just something I picked up lately " he said  throwing it . "Oh ok nice...I guess" I said uneasy rolling my eyes and then passing him. I bent down looking in my car and found it. I turned around to only see Harry in my face. I was suprised and scared so I did a little jump. "Oh sorry didnt mean to be frighten you but were having a small barbecue and was wondering if you would like to go" I looked at him and said "oh sorry Im busy that day". He chuckeled and said "I didnt even tell you what day". I laughed into his chest and released "ok ill go" I said giving up. "Ok see you there " he said joggin back to his car. I squealed . 

                I went back inside Liz's house.  "Harry invited to a barbecue ..I mean should I go but I dont  want to be rude" I said looking into her cabinets for something to munch on. "Well you dont want to be rude by punching that girl in the face so..no" She joked while watching tv. "Im not im not the jelouse type" I said brushing the hair out of my lip. "Oh please in the fourth grade you terriozed me for not getting to be hall monitor " she said turning around to look at me . "well that was before and this is now I mean just so im totally sure I dont do anything jurastic just come with me" I said making my way to thecouch . "Im there " she said calmy still watching television. ♫ And I know-ooh that your where thinking of me♫ "uh I really need to get a new ringtone" I said with a scuffle. 

       I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and slid it till it unlocked. It was an unfimiliar number .I looked confused then answered it. 

 "Hello" I said confused.

    "Hey Ariana its nialler" he said 

"Hey niall whats up" I said smiling switcching the phone to a diffrent hand.

 "Um  are you coming to the barbecue I didnt know if Harry had the balls to do it" he said.

       "Haha yeah he told me " I said awkardly while playing with my hair.

"Yeah Its on saturday sorry for the laate notice" He said.

  "Well I just got back from germany so it kinda early but thanks for inviting me" I said in a fake british Accent. Niall laughed and said "well hope to see you there so whats been going on with you" He asked.

 "Um well im home and umm yeah" I said lieing .

 "So I hope this isn't awkard but how are you and harry I guess"  He asked. 

Harry's P.O.V

 " Um oh he looks good and he girl friend and him seem happy " She answered as I was hearing the conversation on speaker phone.

 " tell her what about her and me" I said whispering to niall trying to guide him on what to say.

 "Uh I meant you and Harr and thats not his girlfriend"  He said as I was waiting anxioustly.

 "Um Oh OK LIZ  sorry Niall I have to go" She said pretending Liz was calling her.

    Niall hung up.  "So how are you gonna do this " He questioned. "Im not gonna do anything I  belive if its meant to be then it will happen".