Chapter 6

I woke up only realizing that today was the day and I forgot. I woke up Liz in a hurry. "LIZZ LIZZ...." I said shaking her awake. "whaaht-" "

"Its June 21'st."  I said in a hurry.

"Oh shit" she said waking up.

           I grabbed leggings threw them on and put on my toms.  I raced to Harry's room and shook him a little and whispered in his ear "baby its Ari I have to go but I love you and tell all the boys I said bye". Harry didnt open his eyes but said "well can I get a little kiss before you leave" he said barely awake. I kissed him quickly and ran out the door. We started my car and Liz was still kinda asleep. "I cant belive we forgot " She said removing the hair from her face. " I know I know " I said in panic turning a corner.  I honestly looked a mess from swimming and staying up too late and my outfit wasnt really up to par either.  I turned another corner while biting my lip. Then a red light "shit shit shit" I said while honking my horn. "YOLO " I screamed while avoding the red light. We finally got there on time,and rushed inside.

  "Where were you this is a big day for us  were actually in a movie here people" The director said in a loud voice

" Sorry we fell asleep late and and ...we look like mess and there was traffic" I said trying to scramble my words.

" Well get in wardobe" he said in a french accent while shooing us with his hand".

   I had to wear a white old looking dress with brown oxfords and circle glasses, I was playing the role of 60's lady that was a performer. The only thing is that is wadrobe fittings and the movie shoots in germany.