chapter 16

Ariana P.O.V

       My mom drove me to the airport . I loaded all my bags out and walked in to airpot. 

   "ah this is it" I said as my mom looked at me.

  "Oh sorry hunny I have to take this have fun on your trip " she said answering her call right away totally forgeting that Im going away for 5 months its like she doesnt even care. I took my bags and waited for my plane to  be called.

                                       Harry's P.O.V

I stared at the floor and let the tears hit the floor. I knew all the boys had been talking about me . It was sick Im sick ,but I know what I have to do. I got out of my bedroom and ran into the living room. "You guys we have somewhere to be dont ask just get in the car and Niall grab you guitar ". The boys looked confused . "HURRY " I yelled as they scattered.  I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror a couple of times. 

   I got in the car when the Louis asked me  "uuh where are we going" as I speeded down the street. "IM GOING TO FIND LOVE" I screamed as the boys cheered. I speeded so fast . fuck fuck fuck I thought I was so nervous. I speeded down the street almost crashing into another car withought stopping.

   We rushed inside the airport . We looked around when Liam shouted "there she is:" . I tapped Niall and said "start playing thinking of me". 

         Ariana's P.O.V

        Wintertime in London, are you making plans?

Are you still rocking Converse with your old Ray Bans
If you're sitting in the places that we use to be
Or if you're somewhere listening to Bob Marley 

         I thought I heard thinking of me . Then I actuallt started hearing it . I turned around and looked all over to spot Harry singing and Niall playing the gutiar. 

Then I know that you’re somewhere thinking of me

Do you still pick up the seashells on that pebble beach
Remember when that crab came up and pinched your feet
When that old guy gave us all those drinks for free
Do you still get knocked down by that Bacardi breeze

Then I know that you’re somewhere thinking of me
(Oh yes you are)
Then I know that you’re somewhere thinking of me
(oh uh yeh yeah)

No point regretting that it didn’t last
No point regretting that it went so fast
Time that we had was like sand in our hand

But when I look behind
I’m so glad that you were mine

I remember taking you home on that 86
Standing in your doorway where we used to kiss
Then your Dad came out and chased me down the street
If you remember just how scared I used to be

Then I know that you’re somewhere thinking of me

I know wherever you go
that you’ll be thinking about me now
I know wherever you go
that you’ll be thinking about me

Bumped into Irene down in waterloo
She told me that you got yourself somebody new
She said you musta like him cos he’s oh so nice
But I remember that you like a pinch of spice

Well I
I know wherever you go
that you’ll be thinking about me now
I know wherever you go
that you’ll be thinking about me now
I know wherever you go
that you’ll be thinking about me now

     . I starred  at Harry. There were so many thoughts going through my head.Harry started  crying ."Ariana I know you probally not going to take me back ....and I know your hate me but Ariana  I've been thinking about you everyday and havent been to sleep since ... I just wanted closear ". 

"I love you " He said. He walked up to me and Kissed me long and passiontley are lips moved in sync like it was the first time we kisssed.Tears started falling down. We fell apart as he wiped my tears. "Ill miss you " He whispered as were hugging. He sniffled and said "I love you and ..I know that your somewhere thinking of me" He said as we laughed. 

        "plane 706 to germany is arriving now everyone that is boarding plane 706 cash in your tickets"

             I looked at him "well thats you isnt it" he said looking at me while giving me his last hug. I gave all the boys hugs . I gave the lady my ticket and waved a Harry going on to my plane. I sat down and thought here comes me germany be ready.