chapter 20

ARIANA P.O.V

      *saturday the dayof the barbecue*

   I woke up and looked at my phone. I realised that our fans never realise that we broke up. An I wasnt ready to tell them . I still got hate as usual . I hopped in the shower and put on sweats because the barbecue wasnt untill tonight. I sat at my desk and looked on the computer. I looked at twitter.Should I confirm it. Should I? Im not im going to do something more clever. Want U back by cher lloyd was  my recent favroite song since it had to do a lot with Harry. I looked through my pictures on my phone and saw the perfect picture that would surely make Harry want me back. I had a photoshoot in germany while wearing  beads and only beads drapped over my body. I posted that on twitter with the caption Remeber all the things that you and I did first and now your doing them with her. It was 24 seconds after I posted the picture I got 905600 rt's. I wondered if Harry saw it yet. I mean he updated two minutes before about something I didnt understand. Niall replied to my picture  damn Ari sexy ;) . I replied to him hahah thanks . After I looked at my computer I went in my moms office. She wasnt in there. I realised she was in the kitchen makng lunch for me. I missed my mom cooking it seemed like she didnt have time for cooking after she became a manager.I went in the kitchen. "Oh your cooking..." I said vunirably. "Well dont I always" she said. "mhm" I said taking myplate of lunch.

     I went back in my room and turned on the tv. I turned on e news.

 "So were going to have so true so false" 

 "Is Bruno mars going to rehab?" 

 "That is so true Loved singer/songwriter was seen having drugs"

   I laughed . 

"Is teen heart throb Harry styles still dating a famous artist Ariana Grande"

   "Well we cant confirm that. It has latest report that Ariana has be shooting a movie for 5 months with a big hunk channing tatom. And othere locals hasnt spotted the couple but has spotted Harry with a nother girl. Get your act together lover boy"

      I turned off the television. I looked at the clock it was 5:30. I decided thats the approximate time that I should start getting ready. I called up Liz to tell her to start getting ready.

   "Hey im gonna start getting ready so you to"  I implied.

 "Oh I was just about to see you soon" She said before she hung up.

     I swept to the bathroom. I turned on the shower until it got steamy. I turned on the radio and sung while I poured Vanilla birthday cake shampoo in my hair.  I washed my body as I sung At last by Etta James. I finished up and danced in the mirror . 

   Attttttt tLasstttttt myy loveeee hass come alongg .I sung. I wrapped my pink towel around me and walked to my bedroom. For some reason I repeated that song over and over. I sang it while I did my Hair ,my makeup,and got dressed. I wore a tight cropped  lace purple top with a high-low skirt and black pumps. I heard the door bell ring  when I walked past my mom as she looked at me. I answered the door bell.  It was Liz in a cute zipped up nude tight dress,and black platforms. I hugged her . "You look so cute " I said with enphisis. "No you looke so cute" she said with a gasp. I twirled around and said "thank you" in a sweet voice. It was 8:30 and we were already kinda late. "Mom me and Liz are going out I'll call you when I come home " I yelled . 

     We walked outside and we decided to ride in her car since I ALWAYS drive. We drove there with minimum traffic. We got out the car as Liz loked her doors. We entered throught the back yard. Everyone seemed to be staring at me with a pleasent look. I waved and greeted everyone. I looked around and I didnt see Tarah. Everyone looked at me so funny like I was wearing now clothes. I greeted Niall and Zayn as Liz went to go talk to people. "Hey guys" I said.   "Hey Ari looking good as always " he said seduticly as he walked away. I hugged NIall as he introduced me to people. A few people came up to me to ask me for autographs and pictures. There back yard was so nice they had a pool and a deck and big yard with a stage. I saw Harry standing by him self.  I knew Harry hated even the thought of me drinking. I went over to the bar and ask for a little liqour with orange juice. I had never done this before. I glared at Harry and he was dead straight looking at me . I turned around and took a sip . I tried not to make an ugly face because I actually hated the taste. I turned around and saw Harry pretending like he didnt stare. I approached him "Oh hey Harry didnt see you there" I said standng there. "Hello you look great" He complimented ."Thank you " I replied. "So thanks for inviting me to this barbecue" I said taking a drink. He couldnt help to cringe as he said "no promblem" . "Wow this is really really good you should try its..um ciroc and orange juice" I lied The taste was actually revolting and the most horrile thing ever. "Oh so you drink now" He shot. "Oh you know just something I picked up " I said as I quoted Harry when he was talking about ciggretes."Well I heard the soda over there is excellent" he suggested.  "Well wanna sit " I suggested pointing to nearest table and chairs.  We both sat down. "So wheres your girlfriend" I said. "Um shes a close friend and she's    couldnt make it". Oh so she is officially not here .  I looked around awkardly and said "oh that sucks" I said as he ruffled his hair.  "So whats it been like with out me haha" I joked. He looked down and said "Its been ok ya know me and the boys just finished the album" He said. "Cool-".