CHAPTER 37

Today was the MMa's and I was shitting bricks. Justin is so sweet to let me perform with him and by myself in a big event ! I just want to kiss him ! I woke up early and called Liz .The phone as I sang to myself so I can have a little practice. "Morning sleepy I didn't wanna barge in your room , BUT IM PERFROMING TODAY AHHHH" I did a little scream it was crazy . I immeditly ran in Liz's room and started jumping on her bed pouncing on her as she giggled at my craziness .This was all a rush . I know my mom is proud of me but I don't need her opinons to know if she is or not. All that matters is I have Liz . We wrestled on the bed as I giggled uncontrollably. Liz was always there for me no matter what . She was better then anyone I have met .

Getting ready for events was the best thing. I quickly took a shower ,scrubbing my skin with the powerful warm water. I instantly started singing my own songs in the fogged up mirror. Going through my room costume closet. I hade a mini pearl colored cake layer dress that would look perfect. It worked absolutley acceptable with my body and I finally felt perfect , no matter what was happening nothing could bring me down . I squeezed it on as I danced around in my petite body . I trailed off to the hallways reveling to Liz my dress. " Is this good ?" I asked twirling . "Perfect " she responded cupping my shoulders.I sprung to the bathroom putting it in half up -half down and curlying it . Applying makeup on myself was a drab. I wish I had people to do this for me , but ever since mom cut me off so did the privelleges . I apply quick eyeliner ,mascara, fake eyelashes , foundation , ect. Smoothing it all out jus to make sure verything was fine. Grabbiong my pair of heels was the finishing touch and I took a deep breathe. Fixing my hair in the mirror before walking down the big stiar case was it ! This could make me or break me.

1 hour later

Arriving there as I had to let liz go as I snuck into the stage . LIz had to hit the red carpets and there was no time for me to do that ! Walking away and anylyzing all the setting and equiment was a breathe of fresh air. I looked around for Justin as I spotted him . My eyes meeting his was a blur . We ran to eachother . He borrowed my body wrapping it around his . I looked at him. He looked like a true gentlemen for this event . The words " You look perfect " slipped out of his mouth with a slight smirk . I giggled covering my mouth . Staring into his deep eyes . I was happy with the music set change. I was now just singing 'Honeymoon avenue ' , 'Die in your arms ' , and 'Chasing pavements by Adele'. They meaned alot to me since I found out Harry was gonna be there but Justin didn't know that ..

I peeked behind the curtain ,the arena surprised my eyes . It was crazy packed and I was scared for my life . I then felt a warm arm on my shoulder I turned back quickly . It was Justin . He looked at me with simple eyes . Him rubbing his hand around my bare arm made me feel comfort . "It's gonna be ok babe !" He whispered . Babe ? He was calling me that now . I shouldn't over think it . I peered out to the curtain again and a spark flew as I met eyes with Liz . I smiled at her and she did a thumbs up to me . I knew everything was ok.

It was seconds away from show time and my heart was beating all over . The lights came down . There was no backin out of this now . I looked at Justin as the music started playing . Justin grabbed my hand gracing me to the stage . I now knew my duty . The back up singer started singing the back up . Justin's verse came 'say you love me ? ' as I came back with ' as much as I love you ? ' . We completed eachothers verses . I went along with the dance with me and justin . I went for a super high note that I knew would rock the crowd . I looked and everyone started screaming. I walked as I sung into my microphone wrapped around Justin 's. The choreographer was perfect . It was my part to do the solo -talking. The sampled fergie part sure seemed to wow the crowd. I kept on meeting with Justin's eyes as are harmonies matched perfect in the song . He kept on winking at me and smilin every time I hit a note . He held my hand as we finished the song together in perfect harmony . It was all such a rush as I finished .

HARRY'S POV

I made it to the MMA'S waiting for a new begining hoping to find something with Ariana. No matter what has happened with her and Zayn I knew she was the one . I couldn't help it . She came to perform with Justin which I didn't even know was happening .

They seemed to have major chemistry which urked me . It was crazy how uncomfortable I was getting even Niall had to tap me . She didnt seem to peer at me once not even a glance . I stayed with a regular face as the camera kept showing me . She was so into Justin it shot down my confidence . The song finally ended and I didn't even know what to do . I didn't know if I was going to approach her .