Chapter 24

Harry's P.O.V

           "Dude when are you going to tell her" Niall whispered as we were preparing dinner for Ariana and the others.  "shhhhh " I shushed him. "Im sorry but I just dont think you should lead her on and then break her heart" He whispered. "Im not gonna break her heart never again  I promised" I whipsered as I countiued cooking." Well your gonna have to tell her sometime" he implied. "We just got back together like a half a day ago-" I said as Zayn cut me off by shouting from the dinner table "HURRY UP IN THE KITCHEN WOMEN" He yelled jokingly. I had alot to think about. Things were going perfect and then something had to ruin it. We served the dinner . "godere" I said in italian which me enjoy then kissed her on the cheek. "godere " she replied.  She ate up. She seemed to be enjoying it. "so do you like it?" I asked. "love it " she said chomping down.

                          After we ate Danielle and Ariana started chatting it up a bit . I plopped on the couch right next  to them. I put my arm around her.  All the boys came around us in the living room. I started flipping through the channels and Victorious was on . I smirked then said " ohlook whats  on" I said while she sqealed then covered her face. All the boys started laughing. "Ok if were gonna watch it then you guys cant make fun" She said waing her finger and scrunching her eyes a bit. We all watched and I never watched this show before. Her charcter was quite cute. "Hey look there the red headed girl" Zayn said in a fake indian accent giving her a noggie. Ariana laughed. "Whats that suppose to mean" The tv shot out for Ariana's charcter. Ariana's acted nothing like her except for her sqeals and her laugh. "You act kinda like dopey in this" Niall blurted out while turning around.  "I love this epesiode " Ariana said. It was the epesioude where they got locked up in a foreign country. 

   First she was doing a bit of dancing when her cast mate Victoria was singing          .   "Sh shhhh im going to sing here" She said . I was familiar with the song choice that was in the show. It was Want you back by the jacskon 5. Ariana's part was coming up and she sang it wonderfully. All the boys and Danielle clapped when her part came up.  I gave her a kiss. I was getting quite annoyed about the boy she was singing too during the performance and grinding on ,on the show. His charcter name was Andre and he had braids . "Whos that boy" I said pointing too. She grabbed my cheeks and kissed me and said "Its just acting Harry". "Oh look Liz" Zayn said. 

                              "Thanks for having me over" I said kissing Harry goodbye. He pulled me in for a longer kiss. His lips were soft.We parted and we sucked on his lips and winked at me . I hugged Liam I had to stand on my tippy toes,and then I hugged the rest. "Bye Danielle give me your number so we can keep in contact girlly" I say wiggling my self to make it look like I was dancing like a shimmy. She put her number in my phone and I hugged her tightly "Oh it was so nice meeting you" I said in a sweet voice. She said the same back. I was about to walk out the door then Harry whispered in my ear "Me you dinner?" . "Oo Babe I would but I have a interview " I said making a sad face. He grabbed my head and kissed me on my forhead and slowly walked me out the door. I went to my car and drove off. I came into my house. I opened the door and I couldnt belive my eyes.