CHAPTER 4

Ariana P.O.V

*1 week after*

Harry hasnt called me or tweeted me since. I didnt excatly know what i was looking for but I knew why I was going. 

   I drived \to Harry's house . I had a scared look while getting out the door.  I was extremely nervous and didnt know what to do,but I knew i wouldnt regret it.I walked up to his door and knocked on it. He answered the door with blood shot puffy eyes. I didnt think for a while I just wanted everything to be right.

            "  I..I just wanted to say-" when I was cutoff by the door slaming right in my face. I knocked on it again and said 

" can I come in " I said despertaley. He looked at me in a serious face as a tear rolled dow his cheek as he licked it off his face and sniffled "for what" he said in a uneasy voice.  I walked in with out his permission and grabbed his hand .

 I immeditly crashed my lips on his long and passiontley. His lips were soft and suttle. He started to kiss me back and I walked in the house with him while we were kissing. All I can rember is landing on his couch kissing him. We caught breath and countiued. I grabbed his curly locks and embraced this kiss. We both took a breath. I looked at him and laughed into his chest. I said "Harry will you be my boyfriend". He smiled at me and said " It be my honor". He kissed me one  more time. I wrapped my arms around my neck and he picked me up.I didnt want to be bothered wth anyone else I just wanted to be with the one I loved.I was so happy for some reason. I kissed him once more and said "sorry im just so happy". He smiled and picked me up.and we walked to the kitchen. He flipped his hair and whiped his tear and smiled.I went up to him a did a little jump to him and said while wiping his tear "why are you crying". He sniffled and ruffled his hair ,He looked down at me and kissed me.

    and that was the start of our realshonship