Chapter 7

Wadrobe fittings were over and tommrow my mom came back. I had alot on my considering I had to tell Harry I had to be away from him for 5 months since we just started are relashonship,so im not going to  tell him until the time is right. 

  I dropped Liz off at her house. I drove home wondering whats going to happen. I finally reached my house. It was empty as usual. I dropped my bag on the floor as soon as I walked in . I kicked off my shoes and need a break. I went in my beauty closet and grabbed four candles ,My robe, bath bombs,and my ipod dock and my iphone. I went in the bath room to only see my big round tub. I ran the steaming hot water ,set my robe on my sink,and lit my candles. I decided to play ed sheeran music only since it was calming. I waited for my bath to get full and then dropped my bath bombs in the tub. I took off all my clothes and stepped into the bath. I kneeled back more in the tub to relax more. The steaming water released all the knots in my back and feet. I loved it . I closed my eyes and just sat there in the warm water and thought about all happy things . I didnt worry about Harry , I worried about nothing.  I grabbed my lufa that was on the side of the tub singing along to ed singing the worst things in life come free to us . I washed my body and relaxed a few more moments. I washed off the sweet smelling water from the bath bombs. I got up out of the tubs and put on my bathrobe. I blew out the candles and turned off the music. Thank god my room was clean i thought to myseld. I cant relax unless my rooms clean or my surondings its a wierd things about me. I hopped on to my bed and turned on my laptop that was sitting there on my night table. I online shopped because that was my weakness. I had the craving for tea so I went to make tea while my computer booted up. I went in the kitchen and grabbed the tea puch. I used my favroite mug. I headed back upstairs with my warm tea and hopped on my bed. I didnt want to go on any social network and I turned ofmy phone because I wanted it to be a me,myself,and I day. I bought over 1000$ things on clothes and accesories. 

    Harry called me on skype . His face popped up on my screen and I freaked out. I bit my index finger and pressed the deny button. He called again and I didnt want to make him suffer.

  "Hello hun" he said in a sweet british accent. I looked down at the bed .

"Hey" I said exsautedly . I didnt put much effort into the "Hey".

  "Is something wrong" He said clearly in a quewstonable voice.

           I smiled and looked at the screen .Harry was in the kitchen while the rest of the boys were making food."Yeah everythings fine"it wasnt. He said peeling a bannana "well why'd you storm off today" He said. Should I tell him? No not now he looks way to pleased that im here with him." Oh um nothing I had um something coming up" I said winging my sentence.

"Well do you need company" He said with a lingering smile on his face.

 "Uh no its fine im just here watching tv I just need sometime to think" Why did I say that?

  "Well alright then " He said in a disspaointed voice,then soon hung up on the video chat. I closed my laptop. Harry  didnt deserve my moodiness I did. I wanted to make it up to him . 

"Hey harry actually can you come over " I said .Which was nice because usually me an Harry didnt have time together.

"sure babe" He said.Was this the time I was going to tell him ?