chapter 11

Hey guys so I just wanted to say thanks for the  views  and comments-Tiana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     We got there and there was instant papparazi as soon as I got out the car. Harry grabbed my hand trying to lead me from papparazi.  I walked in and it  was just like every other club  strobe ights,bar,and loud music.    Harry went to go talk to a few fans  . I saw Niall sitting down at the couch and I went by and grabbed his hand . I saw  Niall and his bright blue orbs and his burgandee tanktop and cargo short. I smiled at him and danced with him. Yes,I grinded on him but it was all out of fun and Harry wasant paying attention. They played slave for you by britney spears. I laughed as me and Niall moved on eachother . I took out my pony tail and whipped out my hair. I flipped my hair and finished dancing. I saw Harry on the couch looking at me taking a drink of beer. I kept  looking at him while dancing with Niall.. I kept on dancing on Niall until the song wasover. I came up to Harry laughing "woo this is fun". I said sitting on Harry's lap. "why dont you ever dance like that with me" he wispered in my ear while taking a sip of his beer.I smiled and turned my head "because you ever ask" . I looked down at Harry sipping beer when I smiled and said "can I have some" I have never drank or smoke and I wasnt planning to in my later life but toniight  was just a crazy night. Harry nodded his head no  and said "nah you dont want none of this you drink?" . I looked at him and said " I dont drink  but I just wanna try" "noooooo" he said cutting me off during my sentence. I stared at his lips hitting the glass bottled and the liquid rushing down into his mouth."why not"  I whined. "because it makes your breath stink" he said sarcasticcly while burping inbetween the sentence. I waved his burp around and turned my head and said " you wanna dance" I wispered as I grabbed his two hands pulling him up. He made a face like he preteded he didnt want to dance but with a smile. I grabbed his hand while they played turned up the music by chris brown. Harry showed me his moves and I just copied him. I tried to dance on him but it was awkard because he didnt know what to do. The song was over and we went over to the bar. "can I please get a beer and a water for the lady" then smiled at me. "actually I'll have a shot of tequila" I said looking at him with a smile that can make him mad."actualy can you cancell that last order sorreh". "HARRY !" I yelled." no no no no". I looked at the bartender as he gave me water.  I took a sip of water when a big man at least 30 years old that looked a little drunk said "hey little lady can I buy you a drink" he said in a deep voice. "uh no thanks but thanks for asking". "comeone let me buy you a drink" he begged. I turned around to face  him and said " look..im completley flattered but no thank you". He wobbled a little and laughed "is this your little boyfriend " he said pointing to Harry.  Harry waved at him  and said "hi" while taking a sip of beer. "this is a joke right ?" he said going back to his seat ,until Harry stood up and grabbed his shirt and punched him so hard that he fell down to the floor when I screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING". Until the man stood up and punched Harry to the floor when the bartender came and broke up the fight.