Te Me Vas (prince royce fanfic) chapter 1

JENNY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Beep Beep Beep Beep

"Shut up" I woke up to my stupid alarm. I went downstairs to eat breakfast but nobody was up yet. That's weird usually everybody is down before me maybe I finally woke up early I checked the time it was 8 wow that's my first time I woke up early. I went back upstairs to get more sleep but was awaken by my annoying brother of course.

"Hey Jen, wake up mom made pancakes!" He said in my ear

"Andy, get out before I shove you out the window" I said in a sleepy tone.

"Ok ok ill just eat yours thanks sis love you" he said teasing

"Do it and I'll shove my foot so far up your ass that you won't be able to walk," I said knowing he won't dare to touch my pancakes.

"Sometimes I swear you're more violent than I am, but can I please have them I didn't last night." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Why do I care? Cook yourself some pancakes," I said annoyed at my stupid brother.

"Ok ok I won't eat your precious pancakes," he said raising his hands up in defense.

"Thanks now get out!!" I said as I threw my pillow at him.

Ay rechazame es que no puedo acceptar tu amor ay olvidame me....

My phone rang and before you ask, yes I do like Prince Royce.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jenny do you want good news or bad news?" It was teddy

"Sure why not" I said not amused at all probably something about shoes.

"I got new shoes that were on sale omg you should have been there! Oh I almost forgot I got prince royce tickets!!" I was in total shock, because I adore him his songs are so damn good and he's not that bad looking.

"Are you there jen?" She asked when I didn't answer

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how did you them omg how when where omg ima see my idol omg ahhh I love you so so so much teddy omg!!!!!!!" I screamed then my dad and brother burst through my door.

"What happened are you alright why'd you scream?" My dad asked as I just stared at them.

"Teddy got tickets to a prince royce concert!!" I said excited

"Wow," my brother said rolling his eyes.

"What? Anyways both of you out i need to talk to teddy" I pointed to the door

"So tell me how you get them!!" I asked teddy excited

"I got them for my birthday my parents said that they bought 2 for me and you!" She said very excited

"Of course I wanted one direction better but you know whatever I love bachata too" she said less excited but I didn't care.

"Well I see you at our usual spot in an hour bye," I said as my stomach growled.

"Alright bye" she hung up.

"Jenny mamma ven a comer tu desayuno" (Jenny sweetie come to eat your breakfast) my mom yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs to eat my yummy pancakes. After I was done I went to change into simple shorts and t shirt. Our special spot was the beach since it was a few blocks away. When I got there I saw teddy flirting with a surfer hmm he was kinda cute. I walked up to them and said hi teddy gave the "let me talk to him alone" look.

I went to the bar they have and ordered a lemonade. Boys kept flirting with me as they passed by me. They were cute but I'm not that kinda girl that would just go out with any guy I have my standards weird as that sounds I do. Anyway I still can't believe I'm going to see my idol and future husband lol just kidding if ever. I saw teddy come with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Hey so how'd it go with surfer dude?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows

"Nothing you know I just got his number nothing much" she said with a big grin

"Shut up what you talk about" I asked taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Well he asked me out on a date" she said with bigger grin.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my parents gave me backstage passes too" She said like it was nothing unlike me I almost chocked on my lemonade.

"Why aren't you excited we are going to meet prince royce!!!" I asked her as she just took a sip of her coke.

"Because I wanted to see one direction" she said rolling her eyes at me..

"Well I'm not complaining prince royce is hot!" I said

"Well I'm leaving I'm going to pick out my outfit for Saturday and we have school tomorrow so bye Jen" teddy said as she stretched.

"K bye T see you tomorrow morning" I said as she was getting her phone

"Bye"

I went to my house and laid on my bed then a thought came to mind. What if we fall in love lol no. I may be the word pretty for the guys but not that pretty that he'll fall for me. Hopefully I get a hug I'm so stupid for thinking he will fall for me. I was starting to fall asleep when my brother burst through my door.

"Gosh don't you people know how to knock" I said in frustration.

"No and dad said to ask you if you want to go rent a movie?"

"No I'm tired and we have school tomorrow you idiot."

"Shit I keep thinking it's Saturday," I just stared at him while he stood there.

"Andy get out" I said.

"Ok and do you know where my toothbrush is?"

"Sometimes I wonder how are we related" I teased.

"You know you love me," he said walking over to my bed.

"Yes I do brother" as I hugged him by the waist

"I love you too Jen," I looked up at him and smiled.

"Sometimes I feel like we're growing up and we're not going to be as close as we are now," he said which made me feel bad.

"Your my protective older brother I couldn't ask for anything better" I said smiling.

"Your my annoying little sister that I will always protect and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You know I love you, but can I go to sleep now I'm so tired." he laughed and left me to sleep yup that's me and Andy fight all day and at night we are hugging. I'm 18 and he's 19 so we are very close. I went to sleep and dreamt about me and prince royce of course.

Author's note

Hey guys I hope you guys like its short I promise ill make them longer and I'm writing this on my iPod so it might have auto correct sorry.