Chapter 16

:) comment and vote!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

Yay we're home after a seven hours on the stupid plane. I was unpacking my things in my room since I wasn't tired at all since I slept half the plane ride.

"Jenny I have to go to Miami tomorrow to shoot the scene I guest star on en mi cuadra nada cuadra. Do you wanna come?" he asked sitting on my bed.

"Sure why not to bad it only shows in Mexico" I said kissing his forehead.

"Yea but I can get a copy" he said smiling.

"Nah ill watch it on my laptop later." I liked the novela that Geoffrey was going to appear on. But, you can only watch it on the Internet endless you live in Mexico.

"Ok well I'm going to bed" he said staring at me as if he was waiting for me to reply.

"But it's barely 7" I said checking the clock.

"I know but I have to unpack something's and plus our flight is tomorrow at 6"

"Oh ok"

"Don't you want to come with me to cuddle?"

"We cuddled enough in Paris" I said.

"Come on jen" he asked with a puppy dog face.

"Geoffrey I have to unpack and I have to call my parents."

"fine but when you're finished come to bed with me" he said with a wink.

"Si mi da la gana" I giggled.

"Oh I know you will" he smirked and left my room. I finished unpacking and started to dial my parents number. I haven't talked to them since the day me and Geoffrey got in a fight and canceled dinner with them.

~CONVO~

"Hello?"

"Hey mommy"

"Hi baby girl how are you sorry I didn't call for your birthday we were in Mexico taking care of your abuela."

"Is she sick"

"A little but she's fine so how was Paris"

"How'd you know I went to Paris?"

"Baby did you forget your going out with a famous bachata singer?"

"No it's just I didn't think you knew"

"Of course I know mami so how did it go?"

"Good I saw the Eiffel Tower and took a tour around the whole city"

"How did you afford it?"

"Mommy did you forget I'm going out with a famous bachata singer?"

"Haha ok baby I gotta go. Take care and I'm still waiting to meet your novio."

"Alright mom ill ask him when it's a good day to go"

"Ok bye mija te quiero mucho."

~END OF CONVO~

It felt good to talk to my mom she always makes me smile. I totally forgot they didn't call me for my birthday until she reminded me. I took out my pj shorts and a tank top. I went to Geoffrey's room to check if he was sleeping but he was on the phone with his back facing me.

"Yea I know and?" I heard him say in the phone.

"What?!? Of course not where the hell did you hear that?!" He shouted through the phone. I sat on bed and his face softened when he saw me.

"I got to go but you better find out who wrote that shit" he said hanging up.

"What happened?"

"Stacy said that people are saying that I cheated on you when we went to Paris" it hurt a little but I kept calm.

"Why" my voice almost cracking.

"Because of the picture of me and Sabrina at Starbucks almost like 3 months ago when you and me got in a fight remember" surprisingly he said this all calm and when he was on the phone it sounded like he was about to murder the person on the other line.

"Oh" I said more calmly because it was before we went out.

"Yea that's why I got mad because I wouldn't dare to hurt you" he said lifting my chin up.

"I'm never going to leave your side Geoffrey"

"Same here mi amor" he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"And Jenny it would be you breaking my heart not the other way around" He said getting under the covers.

"Nope not at all I would never ever break your heart" I said slipping off my slippers.

"Either way ill never ever break your heart Jen" I kissed him and laid back down.

"That was a nice way of telling me to shut up" I laughed and just let sleep take over me. It took about 10 mins for me took actually fall asleep.

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I woke up and Jenny was next to me sleeping so peacefully.

"Mi amor it 5 am we got to get up." I whispered in her ear so she will hear me.

"Que?"

"It's time to get up"

"Ugh morning is not my friend." She said rolling to the other side of the bed.

"Mine either but I'm up"

"Shut up" she said putting the pillow to her head. I laughed and stood up.

"Ok I'm going to go get ready." She mumbled an 'okay'.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom and take a hot long shower" I said Jenny shot up from the bed and pushed me and ran to the bathroom. I fell on my ass in case you were wondering.

"I can feel the love" I said through the door. I went to the kitchen and got a water. We weren't going to stay long just stay over night that's it and our flight tomorrow is at 12 in the afternoon. I'm not going to stay long because I have small parts so we'll have a half a day together.

"I'm done" Jenny said walking in the kitchen. She was wearing shorts and a crop top with a cardigan.

"Yea I'm fine my ass is feeling okay thanks for asking " I say she laughed and slapped my ass.

"Excuse me this butt is worth more than what you think." I said trying to hold my laughter.

"So a dollar" we both burst out laughing. We gave each other high fives like and Paulina would do on the voz kids.

"Okay well I'm not hungry lets go" she said grabbing her backpack and purse.

"No you are eating whether you like it or not missy" I said sounding like a parent.

"Yes dad" she teased.

"Wait so your going out with your dad?" I asked sarcastic and she spit out her coffee that she was drinking and bursted out laughing.

"Oh dear lets go Geoffrey before I pee my pants."

"But your not wearing pants your wearing shorts" she laughed and smacked my chest playfully.

"Shut up" she said laughing. We got to our flight and landed in Miami.(sorry got lazy to write about the plane ride) Now we're heading to our hotel.

"Geoffrey Miami is so pretty." She said looking out the window.

"Why do you think there is a song about how Miami is cool" I said laughing remembering the song.

"I'm in Miami bitch" I sang Jenny looked at me with wide eyes and bursted out laughing.

"Que menso eres" she said laughing.

"Pero eres mi menso" she said when she calmed down.

"Que hermosa eres"

"Pero eres mi hermosa"