Chapter 8

:) hope you guys like it!! Oh and on chapter 5 something happened and it deleted my story but I had It on my notes so I pasted back in case you didn't get to read it.:)

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

I fell asleep crying yesterday. But, today I'm not going to cry or feel pain because today is Premios Juventud. I'm not going to show my feelings anymore. I'm going to keep them hidden. I'm hurt but I know Jenny can't break her contract so we have to go together. Enough of that I'm dressed in my tux and waiting for Jenny to come out. I haven't talked to her since that day but, I don't care she didn't want me to talk to her in the first place. She comes down all ready to go. I can't help but stare at her yea Im hurt but she looks beautiful in that dress. She walks up to me and says.

"Are you ready to go" she says almost in a whisper. I didn't respond I just opened the door for her since I know paparazzi is waiting outside for us. I hug her by the waist and close the door. Once we were in the car it was silent. I wanted to say something but I can't bare to listen to her voice.

"Geoffrey can we please try to be friends again" she says trying hard not to crack.

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you he kissed me and one thing lead to another I'm deeply sorry" she said after my silence. I didn't know what to say like what am I suppose to say. Hey I'm so happy for you and Josh. If only she knew how much she hurt me that day.

"Please say something" she whispered.

"What do you want me to say?!?oh I'm happy your going out with Jo-"

"Who said I was going out with Josh" she interrupted me.

"Tell me one thing. Why the hell did you kiss him" I said clenching my knuckles on the wheel.

"I didn't he did and I'm sorry. Wait who are you to tell me who I can kiss" she said shouting.

"You know what just leave it" I said.

"But-"

"Please just leave it" I know I probably sounded like a jerk but I meant it when I said I was done with her. I cried when I saw her with him and know she keeps saying she wants to be friends. Yea over my dead body. I'm probably overreacting but I mean it I'm done. I stopped at the red light and looked at Jenny. She was silently crying now I feel like a total jerk. She wiped her tears away but then little sobs came out of her mouth. I went to the nearest gas station there was and parked behind it. I turned to Jenny but she had her head down so she didn't know I stopped. I got her hand. She looked at me with puffy eyes.

"But- I- you- what-" she couldn't figure out her words. It was kinda funny.

"I'm sorry for everything" I said to her while I wiped her tears that were forming in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Because I thought you hated me for what happened and for not wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry I hurt you too I kissed back but it didn't mean anything" she said as if we were going out but we weren't I don't want to rush into anything especially a relationship.

"Look it just hurt that you were kissing him because I- um because you told me you hated him and plus we are still fake dating" I said not wanting her to find out about the song. Until it was the right time.

"Well I'm sorry now will you be my ... Best friend?" She asked yay we're back to friends(note my sarcasm). But, I don't care at least we're not mad at each other anymore. But, it still hurts that she kissed him when I was about to sing to her.

"Of course" I say

"Yay now let me freshen up before go" she says getting her make-up out. I just stared at her. And took her pen thingy away from her hand and said.