Chapter 17

:) comment and vote!!!

~JENNY'S POV~

We were now on the set of 'En mi Cuadra nada cuadra'. It was fun watching Geoffrey act. But, boy did the directors have a way to get me jealous and pissed. He was getting all touchy touchy with that sanda girl or Sandra whatever her name was. She was sweet and all but I don't like the way she looked at MY boyfriend. It was at the part where she is meeting him and they have a love stare. Yea right you should see the way he looks at me hun. It's not happening take a seat with all the girls that try to get with him.

"CUT!" the director yelled interrupting my thoughts. Geoffrey let go of her hand and came over to me.

"Did you like it?" He asked excited.

"Yup" I said with no emotion clearly I was still jealous.

"Is little Jenny jealous?" He asked in a baby voice.

"What if I am?" I asked teasing him.

"You'll get a prize later." He whispered in my ear and went to set. What a cheesy boy. They had to do the same damn scene where they stare at each other while 'las cosas pequeñas' is playing. I wanna slap that g-

"Hola tu debes de ser Jenny" I was interrupted by the girl that was playing Sanda or Sandra who cares.

"Si soy ella" I said.

"I speak English too" she laughed.

"A donde esta Geoffrey?" I asked curious why Geoffrey didn't come to us.

"Quien? Oh prince royce he's I think in his dressing room.

"Oh ok thanks." I walk to the dressing and find Geoffrey fixing his hair on the mirror.

"Hey babe I saw you talking to thali"

"Who the hell is thali?" I asked confused he laughed.

"So you were talking to her but you don't know her name?" He said laughing.

"Who?" I asked clueless.

"Thali is Sandra" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh I totally knew that" I said giving my self a face palm.

"Sure you did hermosa anyway we can go now." He said grabbing his phone.

"Where are we going?" I asked intertwining our fingers together.

"The beach!" He said picking my and throwing me on his shoulder. So apparently we're walking to the beach fun😐😑.

"Liking the view?" He teased I knew he was smirking.

"Not really" I said teasing him back.

"Like I said this morning this ass is worth more than you think"

"So a-"

"No not a dollar sweetheart way more."

"Whatever you say mi amor" I said slapping his butt he jumped and almost dropped me.

"Beach" I said.

"Yea were going to the beach" he said confused.

"No I meant b- never mind." I said getting annoyed he already knew what it meant he probably just wanted to hear me cuss or just say the meaning again.

"I know I was messing with you anyway we are close so I'm going to let you down because my shoulder is falling asleep"

"Alright" I get off his back and hug him by the waist. We walk like 2 more blocks and were there. I know what your thinking how come he doesn't get recognized well he was wearing big sunglasses and a beanie hiding all his hair in it. I wouldn't have known it was him if it wasn't for his adorable dimple and his laugh.

"Hermosa we're here" he said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"What? Oh ok where do we sit we didn't bring a blanket or food." I told him with a 'your fault for wanting to walk' look.

"Alright I guess we have to go to a house and ask for everything we need." He said with a big smile. Something was up and I'm going to find out. Anyway we started walking and I remembered that the necklace I got Geoffrey in Paris was still in my backpack.

"Geff where's my backpack?" I asked him nervously.

"Oh it's um somewhere safe don't worry about it" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me with him to look for a 'house that will give us a blanket' I mean really Geoffrey who is going to give a bunch of strangers their blanket and food. See what I mean when I call him menso. Geoffrey 'finds' a house and just walks in. Who does that.

"Geoffrey mi amor PEOPLE LIVE HERE" I shout at him and slapping the back of his head.

"Ow it was open"

"It was open" I mock him and roll my eyes.

"Your mean" he said laughing.

"Haha very funny but I don't just go into some strangers house" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Surprise!" He said.

"Huh" I asked confused.

"I rented this beach house for the two of us" he said smiling like a kid.

"Aw that's so sweet Geoffrey! But we're only staying one night" I said putting my hands on his cheek and kissing him on the lips.

"I know but who cares lets make it last or if you want we can stay longer." He winked what a cheesy cheesy boy.

"Esta bien one more day that's it." I said.

"Yes now lets get what we need and go to the beach."

"Wait I didn't bring a bathing suit"

"I brought one from home" he said running upstairs. Yup it's two floors but, it's really pretty the kitchen is big, the living room even bigger with a plasma t.v and a white couch. I wonder how upstairs looks. I walked up the stairs and it was pretty too it had white walls and one bedroom and had a balcony. I walked in and like always Geoffrey didn't have a shirt but, this time I didn't cover my eyes I just stared not in a creepy way though.

"Like the view?" He smirked.

"Very" I nodded biting my lip.

"Good so are you ready?" He asked but I haven't even gotten my clothes yet.

"Nope" he laughed and got my bathing suit out of a bag and threw it to me.

"Gracias" I ran to the restroom and changed. It was a 2 piece bathing suit. I swear I had a one piece I bet Geoffrey just wanted to see me like this😳😐😵. I finished putting on my swim wear and opened the door. Geoffrey was on the bed playing on his phone. Once he saw me his jaw dropped open.

"Babe why you still wanna make me wait." He whispered in my while his arms were around my waist.

"Maybe I won't make you wait that long anymore." I said with a wink and walked downstairs like a model on a runway. I knew Geoffrey was starring at my butt though.

"Babe you keep walking like that and you'll see Geoffrey junior!" He said from the room. My eyes widened i've never had turned a guy on. I like it. I'm going to tease him even more now. He came down and had shorts and a white tee.

"Why don't you take off your shirt?" I teased.

"I will once your ready" he winked.

"Geoffrey!" I shouted.

"Sorry" he said nervously.

"We talked about this already gef." I said getting my bag.

"I'm sorry Jen" he tried grabbing my waist but, I just pulled away.

"Let's just go to the beach." I said slamming the door and walking to the beach that was right across the street. I picked out a spot for us to sit down and laid the blanket. I was putting on sunblock until I felt someone behind me I knew it was Geoffrey.

"Ok I- Josh?"

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

Shit I really screwed up not too much that'll she'll dump me but, I shouldn't have bought that topic up. I stay in the house thinking what I have to do for her to forgive me saying sorry isn't an option what else is there.

"Per- nope same thing." I said out loud just thinking of what to say.

"I did- tampoco" ah what am I going to say or do. I get my towel and go to the beach. I walk around but, I don't see Jenny anywhere. I walk to ocean and just put my feet in the water. I splash the water and stare at the waves. I turn around to look for Jenny. I see her putting on sunscreen. I walk over there but, then I saw a familiar face. What the hell is that jackass doing here?! I see Jenny look up and was about to say something but then looked confused. I walk faster to hear what their saying.

"Hey Jenny" he says man I wanna kick his ass so bad.

"Josh what are you doing here in Miami?"

"Just visiting with my um my girlfriend yea her." Nice save bro (rolling eyes).

"Oh really me too where is she" she looked around I decided it was time for me to go in like in movies where the hot sexy boyfriend saves the g- Geoffrey stop it and go now.

"Hey babe" I said sitting next to her and putting my arm around her waist. Josh just rolled his eyes and Jenny pinched me ow.

"I should get going to my um girlfriend." Jackass.

"Alright bye." She smiled and waves bye and as soon as he left she turned to me with a serous face.

"What!" She snapped.

"Hermosa I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have bought it up" she kissed me on the lips and said.

"Your forgiven" she turned around and just stared at the ocean.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked getting bored.

"Gef?" She asked nervously.

"Yea?"

"I'm ready" huh? Oh wait did she mean-

"Yes I mean lose my virginity tonight I wanna prove that your mine and I'm yours."

"Hermosa I don't want to pressure you"

"Gef I want this"

"Babe you don't have to prove anything" I said putting my gently on her cheek.

"Please" it wasn't that I didn't want to be her first time or do 'it' it's just I feel like I'm pressuring her.

"Geoffrey I know I'm ready and your not pressuring me into anything I want this." That was all it took for me to get her and throw her on my shoulder and take her to the house. As soon as we got there I didn't lose anytime and just started kissing her. And you all probably know what happened next.

~AUTHORS NOTE~

Sorry for the long wait anyway I felt awkward but whatever I have to get used to it. I'm going to make a sequel and a new story so stay tuned and please comment and vote. Muchos besos!