Chapter 10

:) vote and comment!!!:)

~JENNY'S POV~

"Amarte como te amo es complicado-" I woke up to my alarm at 5 am since my flight is at six. I get up and took a quick shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I packed all my stuff yesterday but I felt like I'm forgetting something. I looked around my room and my eyes landed on a frame that had a photo of me and Geoffrey when we went to the river. He had kissed my cheek and I was blushing with my eyes closed. I loved that day it was the best day we had together. I didn't notice I had tears in my eyes. Geoffrey walked in shirtless with shorts and said

"Are you ready?" He asked but I couldn't say anything because of his you know his abs. He smirked.

"Like the view?" He smirked I blushed.

"No I'm not go put on a shirt"

"I know you like it" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever you say prince" I said passing right through him. He just laughed at my comeback. I was in the kitchen trying to open the cap on my water. Geoffrey was behind me and he snaked his arms around my waist. I just kept trying to open my bottle and blushed. Until he started kissing my neck. I turned around and he stopped.

"Geoffrey what are you doing" I asked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him like in movies. We were so close but I know if I kiss him I will stay here because I will fall for him more.

"Why can't you just kiss me" he said frustrated I never let him kiss me in less its in front of the paps.

"Because I'm not technically your girlfriend yet" that came out wrong.

"So your saying your answer will be a no" ugh why does he make everything complicated.

"I didn't say that"

"So it's going to be a yes?"

"I didn't say that either"

"Damn it Jenny why can't you just tell me right now don't you know how much you mean too me I love you and you mean the world to me you make me smile and happy I want to be with you!" He had tears forming in his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped them away.

"Because I don't know what I want Geoffrey maybe I do want to go out with you and maybe I don't but I do know one thing it's that I love you and if you loved me you would wait till I come from Paris for my answer." Now I had tears in my eyes. Geoffrey just kissed my cheek and went to get his jacket. I checked the time and it was barely 5:30 so I got my luggage and got in the car. Geoffrey helped me and started driving.

"I'ma miss you Jen" he said holding my hand.

"Me to geff" I said as we made it to the airport fast. Wow that was the shortest ride I've been in.

"We're here" he said with no emotion. But I knew he was sad.

"Yea sucks doesn't it" I tried to lighten up the mood but he just gave me a fake smile. We went through the entrance and there were a lot of paps. We waited a while for my flight and of course Geoffrey thought it be a good idea to make out in front of the paps but I knew he just wanted to kiss me. I didn't argue I just started kissing him. But, this time it felt different I got a weird feeling in my stomach and I felt fireworks I knew this kiss wasn't for the paparazzi anymore it was our first real kiss. Geoffrey stopped and smiled he got my waist and whispered in my ear.

"I hope you know that it wasn't a kiss for the paparazzi" I laughed

"I know" he carried me and spun me around.

"Flight 67 to Paris"(idk what they say sorry) I knew it was my flight.

"Yes" I say to Geoffrey. He gave me a confused look.

""Yes ill be your real girlfriend" I said he smiled showing his deep dimples and gave me a passionate kiss. I waved at him and he blew a kiss to me. I pretended to catch it. I sat down in my seat and put my headphones on and rest.

~GEOFFREY'S POV~

She said yes she said yes she actually said yes. I can't believe Jenny is now my real girlfriend. I walked out the airport and drove home. I was so happy I can finally call her mine. But, now she's in Paris for two damn months. I wanted to see her and hug her and kiss her. I love Jenny and I knew I'm not going to wait two months to see her. I'm going to book a plane to Paris because I needed to see Jenny. Even though I just saw her like literally 20 mins ago. I called Stacy to see if I can go but, even if she says no I'm going no matter what it takes.

~CONVO~

"Hello?"

"Hey Stacy I wanted to know if I can book a plane to Paris"

"Wh- isn't Jenny going to Paris?"

"Yea so"

"So you can't go it was meant for publicity if you go it will mess it up!"

"Well no matter what you tell me I'm going Stacy!"

"No your not or you fired!"

"Fine by me I can just find other people your job isn't that hard"

"Not that hard? Geoffrey dear when you grow up you'll understand"

"I am grown and I do understand your the one that isn't understanding"

"Fine! You can go to Paris for how ever long as Jenny is staying there"

"Thanks Stacy your the best!"

"Didn't you j-"

"Bye"

~END OF CONVO~

It was funny talking to Stacy she actually thought I needed her. I can just go find someone else to do her job. I booked a ticket and started packing everything I needed after I was done I went to eat lunch. I missed Jenny not being here with me to cook lunch with me. I went in her room and saw some pictures of us and her family. There was one where we were at the park and she was smiling and I was shutting my eyes while smiling. I watched tv and fell asleep. With one thing on my mind

Jenny.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Sorry it's short wattpad deleted some parts so yea. Also i was kinda thinking of deleting my story:/ I don't think people like so yea sorry please comment of you like it and ill keep it:). Okay bye