Chapter 3

JENNY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~

"Will you prince royce's fake girlfriend?" They asked I was trying to put all the pieces together.

"Well do you?" They asked again.

"I don't know I'm still in school and he's 24 I'm only 18 and I don't know if I will be able to handle all the hate!" I said thinking of all the possibilities.

"It doesn't matter the age difference or that you're in school we have people for that and the hate just ignore it because no one will ever be okay with dating their idol." They said trying to convince me.

"Are you Latina or Hispanic?" They asked what's the difference?

"both?" I said unsure.

"It'a fine you could be home schooled.... So what do you say?" I looked at prince royce not knowing what to say.

"I accept only if it's okay with him," I said pointing to royce.

"Geoffrey is it ok with you or do you want me too find another person?" Ouch that hurt.

"Well it seems I don't have any other choice so yea whatever," he said kinda annoyed, but looked at me and I smiled at him sympathetically. 

"Okay then it's settled come with me," she said walking out of the room.

"You will sign a contract that you will be his fake girlfriend for 2 years and we will pay you $1,000 every month and if you break the contract you can be sued and you are required to kiss, hug, hold hands, and be seen together every special occasion sign here, here and there." I signed and went back inside the room we were in before.

"Hi?" I said but came out as a question instead.

"I don't want it to be weird and all with this so we could be good friends doing each other a favor." He smiled, but I knew all of this was just as weird for him as it is for me.

"Technically neither of you had a choice so might as well enjoy it while it lasts." Teddy said and he chuckled and agreed.

"Well I have to get back to my fans, but I'll talk to you later," he smiled and I nodded turning around to leave. 

"Um I have to get home already. Bye" I said quickly wanting nothing else but to get home and sleep. Until his manager came into the room.

"Wait you guys have to exchange numbers in case we ever have a change a plans" the lady said coming in the dressing room. We exchanged numbers and me and teddy left.

"I was not expecting that." Teddy said as she got in the car.

"Same here."

HOME

~~~~~

"Familia I'm home!!!!" I said as I entered the living room.

"How was the concert sweety?" Damn the topic I was trying to ignore.

"Great, i got offered to be prince royce's fake girlfriend for a year and 6 months I sighed a contract I will be homeschooled and I get paid $1,000 a month" I said all in one breath and ran to my bedroom.

"JENNY ROSE BENNETT GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!!" I heard my parents yell. I went downstairs slowly.

"Yes mommy yes daddy" I said with a puppy dog face that totally failed.

"Why would you sign a contract without asking for permission and most important to be an artists fake girlfriend you have crossed the line young lady!" My mom said