The End

Ill have the sequel up by the end of the week if not you can go ahead and kill me. But you won't find me. Lol.

~JENNY'S POV~

"I'm pregnant" Geoffrey's eyes widened and I got a little scared.

"Your...your pregnant?" He asked shocked.

"No I lied I cheated on you in 3 weeks and got pregnant, I swear sometimes your just ugh" I said sarcastically.

"That's....." Oh man he's probably not going to want to have anything to do with me or the baby.

"That's fucking amazing" I starred at him in shock.

"First watch the language second your not mad?" I know I probably cursed Geoffrey out when I found out the whole thing but hey I was mad. I was also surprised he didn't freak out.

"No I always wanted to raise a family together"

"Wait slow down who said anything about raising a family 'together'?" I asked with an attitude. Sure I loved Geoffrey I miss him but he lied and I'm the kind of girl who hates it and doesn't forgive until they earn my forgiveness.

"What do you mean?"he asked confused and hurt

"I'm not ready to forgive you yet." I said. He starred at me for a minute and said.

"So basically your having a baby that's mine and your not going to allow him or her to have their father?" He asked sounding a little annoyed.

"No I'm having a baby that's yours and I'm going to allow him or her to have their father but I'm not forgiving the father"

"Jen-"

"We are not going to talk about it right now we are going to talk about the baby" I said interrupting him.

"What about the baby?" he asked confused.

"How are we going to tell management don't you remember I have a contract and I don't remember it saying that we can be together after it" I started to panic.

"I have a life too you know" he said I turned around and gave him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?"

"That I don't care what management says they don't control my life" he said walking slowly to me. I kept looking away so he put his hand on my cheek and looked in my and said.

"I love you and nothing and I mean nothing in this world can change that. I didn't cheat on you I would never disrespect a woman like that and you know that, I'm going to stay by your side every step of the way even if you hate me even if you scream, hit, or even leave my side I promise you I will find you, because you and that baby mean the world to me." I had some tears in my eyes and wiped them away.

"I... I can't forgive you" I looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Don't be I know I lied and I shouldn't have. Take your time but promise me you'll forgive me." he asked with pleading eyes.

"I can't promise that" I said in a whisper.

"Why not?"

"Because Geoffrey I don't even know if I ever can forgive you!" I shouted. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me though my mind tells me to not forgive him and my heart tells me to forgive him.

"Jenny we are going to be parents you have to forgive me at one point"

"So you think just because I'm pregnant I'm going to forgive you what if I never do"