Chapter 20

:) comment and vote!!! 2 more chapters left.

~JENNY POV~

When the plane landed I forgot what happened but, then it hit me like a bat and I remembered.

"Move you jackass" I said pushing through Geoffrey. He stood there and just watched me leave. But I heard him say something.

"Y te me vas" I guess it was part of his new song that I saw him write when he wasn't looking. I of course had to go back to the house me and Geoffrey share. Great (rolling my eyes). I got in a taxi and saw Geoffrey trying to catch up but, I just told him to pick up the pace. I know I'm being a total jerk but, I'm hurting so he'll deal with it. I got out my phone and texted my mom if I can stay home a few days.

~TEXTS~

To mom:

Hey mommy do you think I can stay home a few days

From mom:

Sure but is there any reason why I thought you loved being with your boyfriend

To mom:

No reason mom just wanted to talk to Andy and see my family

From mom:

Why doesn't prince royce come along with you

To mom:

He can't mom:/ too bad so sad anyway his name is Geoffrey mom

From mom:

Ok baby well I got to go see you soon love you

To mom:

Ok bye mom love you too

~END OF TEXTS~

Right when I texted my mom the last text we arrived. When I was about to enter the house I saw another taxi pull up and a pissed off Geoffrey come out of it.

"Jenny!" He yelled. Again with his trying to explain and apologize. I opened the door and ran to my room. I took out everything from my backpack and noticed the necklace I got for Geoffrey at Paris and never gave to him. I threw it in a drawer and took out my headphones and just listened to music ignoring all my problems. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a bang on the door. Geoffrey I swear if its you I'm going to cut off your b-

"TEDDY!" I yelled yup it was my best friend. Forget anything I said about Geoffrey hehe.

"JENNY!" She hugged me and came inside my room luckily Geoffrey didn't pass by. I think I would have broke down crying like last time.

"So Jen what what's wrong?" She asked sadly. Did she know?

"What do you mean?" I asked her clueless of what she meant.

"Prince royce called me to come talk to you" wow I can't believe he would call MY best friend to come talk to me. First of all its not like she's going to convince me to forgive him.

"His name is Geoffrey" I said I got used to calling him Geoffrey so it's weird when they call him prince royce. But, I was still super pissed that he thought by talking to Teddy ill change my mind. Try me.

"Well whatever his name is, he called me to talk to you because you were really upset and that you probably wanted to talk to someone" she said.

"I don't need to talk to anybody" I said walking over to my desk.

"Jen I know what happened" she said. How did she know?

"Geoffrey told me" did I say that out loud?